296 ID wild tree

Sam Kuzhalanattu

Apr 10, 2022, 7:34:48 AM4/10/22
to efloraofindia
Please ID wild tree, (flower appearance before summer rain dated 12.03.22), kind regards, Sam.

Location: near Reserve Forest, Chathamattom, Ernakulam District, (Kochi) Kerala PIN:686671

Altitude: 1400fsl

Flower date: 12.03.2022, 12.55pm

                      05.04.2022, 10.30am

Habitat: wild, moisture, shady, rocky streamside

Plant habit: tree, erect, branches, hard woody stem 40 inches circumference, rough bark, long lasting

Height: 08 meters

Leaves: alternate, bipinnate, leaflets opposite, ovate, apex, glossy, strange smell when rubbed, size up to:12×6cm

Flower: pyramidal racemose, clustered, diameter:02.5mm, greenish white, good fragrance

Fruit: beans bowed compressed green into brown, size:16×2×0.2cm

Seed:

Camera: CANON EOS1500D
296 Identify wild plant
20220312125628_IMG_1754.JPG
20220312125852_IMG_1763.JPG

Sam Kuzhalanattu

Apr 10, 2022, 7:37:32 AM4/10/22
to efloraofindia
Sharing more images flower appearance after summer rain dated 05.04.22).
20220405103323_IMG_3082.JPG
20220405103347_IMG_3084.JPG
20220405103425_IMG_3086.JPG

Sam Kuzhalanattu

Apr 10, 2022, 7:39:22 AM4/10/22
to efloraofindia
Sharing more images flower appearance after summer rain dated 05.04.22).

20220405103610_IMG_3094.JPG
20220405103800_IMG_3095.JPG
20220405103534_IMG_3091.JPG

Sam Kuzhalanattu

Apr 10, 2022, 7:42:47 AM4/10/22
to efloraofindia
Sharing more images
20220312130340_IMG_1772.JPG
20220312130038_IMG_1767.JPG

Sam Kuzhalanattu

Apr 10, 2022, 7:46:54 AM4/10/22
to efloraofindia
Sharing more images
20220328135208_IMG_2452.JPG

Saroj Kasaju

Apr 10, 2022, 7:48:19 AM4/10/22
to efloraindia, Sam Kuzhalanattu, J.M. Garg
Please check Fabaceae. Close to Acacia group ??
Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

On Sun, 10 Apr 2022, 5:04 pm Sam Kuzhalanattu, <samkuzh...@gmail.com> wrote:
Please ID wild tree, (flower appearance before summer rain dated 12.03.22), kind regards, Sam.

Location: near Reserve Forest, Chathamattom, Ernakulam District, (Kochi) Kerala PIN:686671

Altitude: 1400fsl

Flower date: 12.03.2022, 12.55pm

                      05.04.2022, 10.30am

Habitat: wild, moisture, shady, rocky streamside

Plant habit: tree, erect, branches, hard woody stem 40 inches circumference, rough bark, long lasting

Height: 08 meters

Leaves: alternate, bipinnate, leaflets opposite, ovate, apex, glossy, strange smell when rubbed, size up to:12×6cm

Flower: pyramidal racemose, clustered, diameter:02.5mm, greenish white, good fragrance

Fruit: beans bowed compressed green into brown, size:16×2×0.2cm

Seed:

Camera: CANON EOS1500D

Sam Kuzhalanattu

Apr 10, 2022, 7:50:32 AM4/10/22
to efloraofindia
Sharing an image
20220312130109_IMG_1768.JPG

Sam Kuzhalanattu

Apr 10, 2022, 7:57:02 AM4/10/22
to efloraofindia
Sharing more images
20220405104003_IMG_3096.JPG

Sam Kuzhalanattu

Apr 10, 2022, 8:02:54 AM4/10/22
to efloraofindia

Sharing an image

20220312130520_IMG_1775.JPG

Sam Kuzhalanattu

Apr 10, 2022, 8:07:09 AM4/10/22
to efloraofindia
Sharing an image
20220312130145_IMG_1770.JPG

Sam Kuzhalanattu

Apr 10, 2022, 8:11:30 AM4/10/22
to efloraofindia
Sharing an image
20220312130612_IMG_1776.JPG

Sam Kuzhalanattu

Apr 10, 2022, 8:24:47 AM4/10/22
to efloraofindia
Dear Saroj ji,
Thank you for the ID suggestion, but couldn't find a match in Acacia sp., and here it is very rare, with kind regards, Sam.

Saroj Kasaju

Apr 10, 2022, 8:38:07 AM4/10/22
to efloraindia, Sam Kuzhalanattu, J.M. Garg
Looking at the leaves noticed later , it is not Acacia but some other Fabaceae !
Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

Saroj Kasaju

Apr 10, 2022, 9:25:59 AM4/10/22
to efloraindia, Sam Kuzhalanattu, J.M. Garg
Please check Albizzia !
Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

Sam Kuzhalanattu

Apr 10, 2022, 9:26:21 AM4/10/22
to Saroj Kasaju, efloraindia, J.M. Garg
Dear Saroj ji,
Same happened to me also, and the leaf arrangements documented in second visit, with kind regards, Sam.

Sam Kuzhalanattu

Apr 10, 2022, 9:40:06 AM4/10/22
to Saroj Kasaju, efloraindia, J.M. Garg
Yes, it is Albizzia sp., thank you so much dear Saroj ji, with kind regards, Sam.

J.M. Garg

Apr 10, 2022, 9:45:21 AM4/10/22
to efloraofindia, Sam Kuzhalanattu
Thanks, Sam ji, for the detailed images.

--
With regards,
J. M. Garg

Sam Kuzhalanattu

Apr 10, 2022, 9:46:26 AM4/10/22
to Saroj Kasaju, efloraindia, J.M. Garg
Dear Saroj ji,
I am conducted several visits to get an erect anthers' image, but it was downwards in morning also, with kind regards, Sam.

Sam Kuzhalanattu

Apr 10, 2022, 9:47:37 AM4/10/22
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia
Ok Garg ji, with kind regards, Sam.

Saroj Kasaju

Apr 10, 2022, 9:58:45 AM4/10/22
to efloraindia, Sam Kuzhalanattu, J.M. Garg
OK Sam !
Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

radha veach

Apr 10, 2022, 11:21:01 AM4/10/22
to efloraofindia
It looks like Archidendron bigeminum

Regards
Radha

Mahadeswara

Apr 11, 2022, 12:04:15 AM4/11/22
to efloraofindia
Archidendron species.   Check Kerala plants for confirmation.    I have seen this in Bhagamandala area Coorg.  I remember  it as a species of  Pithecelloium . Now the name has been changed.
Thanks Radha ji for the lead.

Sam Kuzhalanattu

Apr 15, 2022, 4:22:47 AM4/15/22
to J.M. Garg, Saroj Kasaju, efloraofindia, radha veach
Dear Radha ji,
Yes, it is Archidendron bigeminum, thank you very much for ID my plant, with kind regards, Sam.

On Fri, 15 Apr 2022, 11:25 am J.M. Garg, <jmg...@gmail.com> wrote:

--
With regards,
J.M.Garg