I'd of a possible Umbellifer

Bala Subramaniam

Apr 17, 2022, 12:46:02 AM4/17/22
to indiantreepix
Dear All,
Request for I'd of a possible Umbellifer from Bilaspur. Photographed in April, 2022.
Warm regards,
Dr. B. Subramaniam
20220417_075011.jpg

Bala Subramaniam

Apr 17, 2022, 12:47:18 AM4/17/22
to indiantreepix
Another image of close up of an inflorescence.
20220417_075003.jpg

Plantaholic Sheila.

Apr 17, 2022, 3:54:28 AM4/17/22
to efloraofindia
Possibly Achillea sp..... look like a member of the Apiaceae (Umbellifer) family, although it is actually a member of the Daisy family
.....  is a group of flowering plants in the family Asteraceae,
There are many...see Kew Plant List.

Bala Subramaniam

Apr 17, 2022, 5:09:13 AM4/17/22
to indiantreepix
Thank you very much Sheila ji. I got confused seeing the inflorescence.
Warm regards,
Dr. B. Subramaniam

J.M. Garg

Apr 17, 2022, 9:46:44 AM4/17/22
to efloraofindia, balasubra...@gmail.com, plantaho...@gmail.com
Fruits look that of Apiaceae.

--
With regards,
J. M. Garg

Bala Subramaniam

Apr 17, 2022, 10:03:01 AM4/17/22
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, Sheila Sadd
Thanks Garg ji.
Warm regards,
Dr. B. Subramaniam

J.M. Garg

Apr 21, 2022, 3:57:38 AM4/21/22
to Bala Subramaniam, efloraofindia, Sheila Sadd
On pursuing comparative images at Apiaceae, I feel it may be Seseli (more likely) or Pimpinela
Species found in your area will help.
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

Bala Subramaniam

Apr 21, 2022, 7:11:04 AM4/21/22
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, Sheila Sadd
Thanks a lot Garg ji.
Warm regards,
Dr. B. Subramaniam

Plantaholic Sheila.

Apr 21, 2022, 5:41:25 PM4/21/22
to efloraofindia
Zoomed in for a close look.
Ignore suggestion for Achillea!xxx 17-04-2022 07-50-03.jpg

Bala Subramaniam

Apr 21, 2022, 8:07:58 PM4/21/22
to indiantreepix
Thank you Sheila ji.
Warm regards,
Dr. B. Subramaniam

J.M. Garg

Apr 26, 2022, 5:49:35 AM4/26/22
to efloraofindia, balasubra...@gmail.com

Some earlier relevant feedback:

Fruits look that of Apiaceae.
--
With regards,
J. M. Garg
On pursuing comparative images at Apiaceae, I feel it may be Seseli (more likely) or Pimpinela

Species found in your area will help.- from me

20220417_075011.jpg

Bala Subramaniam

Apr 26, 2022, 7:11:05 AM4/26/22
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia
Thanks a lot Garg ji. This plant has been difficult to identify.
Warm regards,
Dr. B. Subramaniam

Saroj Kumar Kasaju

Feb 24, 2023, 2:04:01 AM2/24/23
to efloraindia, Bala Subramaniam, J.M. Garg, Gurcharan Singh
Seseli petrosciadium Pimenov & Kljuykov ??
Thank you
Saroj Kasaju

J.M. Garg

Feb 27, 2023, 1:26:28 AM2/27/23
to Saroj Kumar Kasaju, efloraindia, Bala Subramaniam, Gurcharan Singh
I think it looks different and also does not have distribution in Chhattisgarh as per POWOspecimen.
I also tried species listed in BSI Flora of India, but could not find any match.

--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

Saroj Kasaju

Feb 27, 2023, 1:31:42 AM2/27/23
to J.M. Garg, efloraindia, Bala Subramaniam, Gurcharan Singh
OK Mr. Garg !

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju