Request for ID: 140110-AK-2

Aarti S. Khale

Jan 14, 2010, 12:57:31 AM1/14/10
to indian...@googlegroups.com
Taken at the same flower nursery in Muscat, Sultanate of Oman on the 8th of Jan,10.
Please could you help me in finding the name.
Regards,
Aarti Khale

-You have been sent 1 picture.

DSCN9615.JPG

DSCN9615.JPG

Dinesh Valke

Jan 14, 2010, 1:13:34 AM1/14/10
to Aarti S. Khale, indian...@googlegroups.com
... would this be the variegated tapioca, Manihot esculenta 'Variegata' ?
Please wait for comment(s).
Regards.

Pardeshi S.

Jan 15, 2010, 2:15:25 AM1/15/10
to efloraofindia
Yes Dinesh Ji
itiis
Manihot esculenta Pohl var. variegata Hort. in Almeida, Fl. Mah. 4:
339, 2003.
Synonym: Manihot esculenta Crantz. var. variegata Hort. in Flora of
Taiwan, VI(ed. 1): 80, Flora of Taiwan @efloras.org.
commonly grown in hedges in Gardens and Traffic islands.

Regards
Satish Pardeshi

On Jan 14, 11:13 am, Dinesh Valke <dinesh.va...@gmail.com> wrote:
> ... would this be the variegated tapioca, *Manihot esculenta* 'Variegata' ?

> Please wait for comment(s).
> Regards.
>

> On Thu, Jan 14, 2010 at 11:27 AM, Aarti S. Khale <aarti.kh...@gmail.com>wrote:
>

> > Taken at the same flower nursery in Muscat, Sultanate of Oman on the 8th of
> > Jan,10.
> > Please could you help me in finding the name.
> > Regards,
> > Aarti Khale
>

> > - <-...@gmail.com>You have been sent 1 picture.

> > DSCN9615.JPG
>
> > These pictures were sent with Picasa, from Google.
> > Try it out here:http://picasa.google.com/

Aarti S. Khale

Jan 15, 2010, 5:16:47 AM1/15/10
to efloraofindia
Dinesh ji and Satish ji,
Thanks for identification and giving me the correct name.
Regards,
Aarti