Need ID please

Sangeeta Das

Nov 14, 2009, 10:12:18 AM11/14/09
to indian...@googlegroups.com
Pls help me identify these flowers

--
"I haven't really ever found a place that I call home;
I never stick around quite long enough to make it"...
                     DIDO
flower13.JPG
flower15.JPG
flower14.JPG
flower16.JPG

Gurcharan Singh

Nov 14, 2009, 10:20:28 AM11/14/09
to Sangeeta Das, indian...@googlegroups.com
Sangeeta
Kindly send each species under separate post to enable better documentation and support. Kindly also include photographs of other parts.

--
Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Associate Professor

Dr. Pankaj Kumar

Nov 14, 2009, 1:38:16 PM11/14/09
to indiantreepix
15 is a Geranium and 14th is Grevillea robusta and 13th is Pentas may
be!!

Gurcharan Singh

Nov 14, 2009, 9:44:29 PM11/14/09
to Dr. Pankaj Kumar, indiantreepix
13 I thought Mirabilis, 14 Grevillea, 15 Geranium, 16 perhaps Vinca

On Sun, Nov 15, 2009 at 12:08 AM, Dr. Pankaj Kumar <sahani...@gmail.com> wrote:
15 is a Geranium and 14th is Grevillea robusta and 13th is Pentas may
be!!

Farida Abraham

Nov 15, 2009, 12:26:31 AM11/15/09
to Gurcharan Singh, Dr. Pankaj Kumar, indiantreepix
13 i think is nicotina and 16 could be a single flower of plumbago FA

Swapna Prabhu

Nov 15, 2009, 1:54:23 AM11/15/09
to Farida Abraham, Gurcharan Singh, Dr. Pankaj Kumar, indiantreepix
13 is Pentas laceolata of Rubiaceae
14 is Geranium sp.
15 is Grevillea robusta
16 is Plumbago sp.