Freesia x kewensis from California-GS16032023-1

Gurcharan Singh

Mar 16, 2023, 1:32:18 AM3/16/23
to efloraofindia
Thanks Garg ji for your critical response to my plant uploaded wrongly as Clivia miniata var. flava. Today I went back to check the plant and to my surprise, the leaves are totally different from Clivia, looked more like typical Iridaceae. I finally was identified as Freesia 'Fragrant Sunburst'.
    At the same place I found another plant Freesia x kewensis often sold as Red River Freesia or  Freesia 'Red River', , which I am sharing clicked from Fremont, California.
https://maltawildplants.com/IRID/Freesia_kewensis.php

Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Retired  Associate Professor
Freesia x kewensis Tan Oak Rd Fremont-IMG_5512.jpg

Gurcharan Singh

Mar 16, 2023, 1:33:06 AM3/16/23
to efloraofindia
One more image

Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Retired  Associate Professor

Freesia x kewensis Tan Oak Rd Fremont-IMG_5548.jpg

Gurcharan Singh

Mar 16, 2023, 1:34:07 AM3/16/23
to efloraofindia
One more image

Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Retired  Associate Professor

Freesia x kewensis Tan Oak Rd Fremont-IMG_5521.jpg

Gurcharan Singh

Mar 16, 2023, 1:34:58 AM3/16/23
to efloraofindia
One more image

Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Retired  Associate Professor

Freesia x kewensis Tan Oak Rd Fremont-IMG_5545.jpg

Gurcharan Singh

Mar 16, 2023, 1:36:13 AM3/16/23
to efloraofindia
One more image

Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Retired  Associate Professor

Freesia x kewensis Tan Oak Rd Fremont-IMG_5537.jpg

J.M. Garg

Mar 17, 2023, 7:33:18 AM3/17/23
to indian...@googlegroups.com, GurcharanSingh
Thanks, Singh ji