Synedrella nodiflora

J.M. Garg

Nov 3, 2008, 9:02:11 PM11/3/08
to indiantreepix
On 21/8/09 in Hyderabad, AP.
From Indiantreepix Database:
Synedrella nodiflora Asteraceae Cinderella weed, Nodeweed, Pig grass, Pig grass, Synedrella On 12/1/07 at Botanical Gardens, Shibpur, Howrah (Kolkata)- J.M.Garg.  Synedrella nodiflora (PIER species info) Indian Cabbage White (Pieris canidia)- Female. Plant Id? - indiantreepix | Google Groups PLANT FOR IDENTIFICATION -44 - indiantreepix | Google Groups PLANT FOR IDENTIFICATION -19 - indiantreepix | Google Groups
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

Synedrella nodiflora is it- in Hyderabad, AP I IMG_0441.jpg
Synedrella nodiflora is it- in Hyderabad, AP I IMG_0444.jpg