Resizing images for posting in efi group in Photos

J.M. Garg

Dec 20, 2021, 2:36:48 AM12/20/21
to efloraofindia
Recently I have been using Photos (Inbuilt in windows 10) for resizing very high res. images of upto 20 MB size. On selecting the highest 4 MB option in Resizing, large sized compressed images are created (to see the details for proper id and storage in efi site) in the range to around 500 KB. These are very good to check the details with very less size for mailing. In this you may not ask the member to post high res. images.
So I request members to choose this option, if possible, particularly for id requests.
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

J.M. Garg