Rumex from Imphal, Manipur

KANNAN

Aug 9, 2012, 11:21:52 PM8/9/12
to indian...@googlegroups.com
Any one may have the taxonomy key to identify the various species of Rumex found in Imphal, Manipur. I had collected/come across with 5 speices with little confusion. I need the key to confirm the various species. Please ... Advance Thanks

jmgarg1

Aug 17, 2012, 1:52:28 AM8/17/12
to efloraofindia, tab...@gmail.com, rites...@gmail.com, dr_m...@yahoo.com, mithi...@gmail.com, mithi...@yahoo.com, pra...@gmail.com, apda...@gmail.com, anupam...@gmail.com, Pijush Dutta, potsang...@gmail.com, R Kannan

Forwarding again for any assistance in the matter please.

With regards,
J.M.Garg
For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora, please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group: http://groups.google.co.in/group/indiantreepix (more than 1900 members & 1,23,300 messages on 31/7/12) or Efloraofindia website: https://sites.google.com/site/efloraofindia/ (with a species database of more than 7000 species).