Duranta repens ID 160809GS1

Gurcharan Singh

Aug 16, 2009, 5:03:57 AM8/16/09
to indiantreepix
This is what I thought Duranta repens
Please confirm identity of ID 160809GS1

Could Photograph of Thiruvengadam be a close shot of flower of this?

Gurcharan Singh

Gurcharan Singh

Aug 16, 2009, 5:06:36 AM8/16/09
to indiantreepix
This is what I thought Duranta repens
Please confirm identity of ID 160809GS1

Could Photograph of Thiruvengadam be a close shot of flower of this?

 Sorry I missed to attach photographs in the last post

Gurcharan Singh
Duranta-repens.jpg
Duranta-repens-2.jpg

J.M. Garg

Aug 16, 2009, 5:56:51 AM8/16/09
to Gurcharan Singh, indiantreepix
Hi, Singh ji.
It certainly is- as per details from Indiantreepix Database:
Duranta erecta (syn. D. repens, D. plumeri)  Verbenaceae S Duranta, Sky Flower, Pigeon Berry, golden dewdrop, Honey Drops,  Aussie Gold; Marathi- "Piwali Mendi"; at Kalpakkam, TN- Oct.'08?; Coorg- Dec.'08?; 26-06-09- Borim, Goa; Rishikesh, June 09; in Maharastra on 19th August 2007;  BFNS: Shrubs & Scramblers: Duranta (<I>Duranta repens</I>) Hedge for Id 190608JM - indiantreepix | Google Groups ID Please : SP311008 - indiantreepix | Google Groups a picture for you - indiantreepix | Google Groups http://www.floridata.com/ref/D/dura_ere.cfm http://toptropicals.com/catalog/uid/DURANTA_ERECTA.htm Climber for ID-300609-RK2 - indiantreepix | Google Groups Garden Flower, Rishikesh (090709SCS2) - indiantreepix | Google Groups For ID 230709 ET - indiantreepix | Google Groups Duranta erecta - Sky Flower Floridata: Duranta erecta Duranta erecta - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia Duranta erecta - Sky Flower

2009/8/16 Gurcharan Singh <sin...@sify.com>

--
With regards,
J.M.Garg (jmg...@gmail.com)