[efloraofindia:33499] Parkinsonia aculeata

1 view

Balkar Arya

Apr 29, 2010, 12:31:53 AM4/29/10
to indiantreepix
Dear All

Parkinsonia aculeata

--
Dr Balkar Singh
Arya P G College, Panipat
Haryana-132103
09416262964

Parkinsonia aculeata3.jpg

tanay bose

Apr 29, 2010, 1:15:30 AM4/29/10
to Balkar Arya, indiantreepix
Dear Balkar ji,
Do you have the photos of the flowers?? If you have Kindly post I am very keen to see them
Regards
Tanay
--
Tanay Bose
+91(033) 25550676 (Resi)

Gurcharan Singh

Apr 29, 2010, 1:46:10 AM4/29/10
to tanay bose, Balkar Arya, indiantreepix
Tanay and Balkar ji
Here are mine from Delhi.

--
Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Retired  Associate Professor

--
Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Retired  Associate Professor
Phone: 011-25518297  Mob: 9810359089
http://people.du.ac.in/~singhg45/

Parkinsonia-aculeata-Delhi-1.jpg
Parkinsonia-aculeata-Delhi-2.jpg
Parkinsonia-aculeata-Delhi-3.jpg

tanay bose

Apr 29, 2010, 9:26:42 AM4/29/10
to Gurcharan Singh, Balkar Arya, indiantreepix
Thank You Sir for the closeup photos of the flowers I wanted to cherish the closeups of the morphology of the flowers.
Regards
Tanay

Balkar Arya

Apr 29, 2010, 11:25:49 AM4/29/10
to tanay bose, Gurcharan Singh, indiantreepix
A wonderful Catch Gurcgaran Ji
Thanks
Regards