262 ID wild tree

Sam Kuzhalanattu

Jan 28, 2022, 12:09:22 PM1/28/22
to efloraofindia
Dear Members,
Please ID wild tree, kind regards, Sam.

Location: near Vannappuram Thodupuzha Idukki Dist. Kerala PIN:685607

Altitude: 1500fsl

Flower date: 24.01.2022, 01.10pm

Habitat: wild, moisture, riverside

Plant habit: tree, erect, branches, hard woody stem 40 inches circumference, long lasting

Height: 12 meters

Leaves: alternate, ovate, oblong, apex, size:25×10cm

Flower: diameter:13mm, green, non fragrant

Fruit:

Seed:

Camera: Canon EOS1500D

262 Identify wild plant
20220124131609_IMG_0171.JPG
20220124132436_IMG_0186.JPG

Sam Kuzhalanattu

Jan 28, 2022, 12:12:35 PM1/28/22
to efloraofindia
Sharing more images
20220124131654_IMG_0178.JPG
20220124132208_IMG_0185.JPG

Sam Kuzhalanattu

Jan 28, 2022, 12:24:43 PM1/28/22
to efloraofindia
Sharing more images

20220124132131_IMG_0184.JPG
20220124131853_IMG_0183.JPG

Sam Kuzhalanattu

Jan 28, 2022, 12:28:25 PM1/28/22
to efloraofindia
Sharing an image
20220124132606_IMG_0188.JPG

J.M. Garg

Jan 28, 2022, 8:20:11 PM1/28/22
to efloraofindia, Sam Kuzhalanattu
Try comparative images at Annonaceae.

--
With regards,
J. M. Garg

Sam Kuzhalanattu

Jan 28, 2022, 11:51:12 PM1/28/22
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia
Dear Garg ji,
It is something close to Monoon simiarum, with kind regards, Sam.

girish kumar ellezhuthil

Jan 29, 2022, 3:35:06 AM1/29/22
to efloraofindia
Polyalthia malabaricum..........only a guessing

Sam Kuzhalanattu

Jan 30, 2022, 8:55:44 AM1/30/22
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, girish kumar ellezhuthil
Dear Girish ji,
Thank you very much for ID suggestion, not it is.  I have also images of Polyalthia malabarica, waiting for its fruits, here it is very small tree 05 feet height and 04 inch base circumference in shady habitat.  Please check my image and screenshots, with kind regards, Sam.
Screenshot_20220130-190724_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20220130-190745_Chrome.jpg
20220117_175732.jpg

J.M. Garg

Feb 3, 2022, 4:07:45 AM2/3/22
to efloraofindia, Sam Kuzhalanattu, girish kumar ellezhuthil
Can it be Polyalthia shendurunii as per Biotik ?
Looks different from images at Monoon simiarum

With regards,
J.M.Garg
262 Identify wild plant
20220124131609_IMG_0171.JPG
20220124132436_IMG_0186.JPG

J.M. Garg

Feb 3, 2022, 4:08:14 AM2/3/22
to efloraofindia, Sam Kuzhalanattu, girish kumar ellezhuthil
I checked all the species listed in Flora of peninsular India under Polyalthia.
Closest I could is Polyalthia shendurunii as per Biotik
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

J.M. Garg

Feb 3, 2022, 4:09:58 AM2/3/22
to efloraofindia, girish kumar ellezhuthil, Sam Kuzhalanattu
Can it be Polyalthia shendurunii as per Biotik ?
Looks different from images at Monoon simiarum

to efloraofindia, Sam Kuzhalanattu, girish kumar ellezhuthil
Can it be Polyalthia shendurunii as per Biotik ?
Looks different from images at Monoon simiarum

to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, girish kumar ellezhuthil
It may be Polyalthia shendurunii, dear Garg ji, bark of my tree seemed to be rough (expansion?), not smooth or glossy. Monoon simiarum is my suggestion only, thank you very much for ID my plant, with kind regards, Sam.

Mahadeswara

Feb 4, 2022, 12:08:37 AM2/4/22
to efloraofindia

J.M. Garg

Feb 6, 2022, 9:36:22 AM2/6/22
to efloraofindia, Sam Kuzhalanattu
Thanks, Navendu ji.
Hi, Sam ji,
Pl. try to take more and better images.

--
With regards,
J. M. Garg

Feb 7, 2022, 1:51:08 AM2/7/22
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, girish kumar ellezhuthil, navendu page
Dear Navendu ji,
Thank you very much for sharing the information, I would be waiting for it's fruit images, with kind regards, Sam.