Herb for ID?23112010-PKA1

Prashant awale

Nov 23, 2010, 11:29:24 AM11/23/10
to indiantreepix
Dear Friends,
Came across this Prostrate herb at Nagpur.

Date/Time: 17th Oct./ 09:30AM
Location: Nagpur
Habitat: Wild
Plant Habit Herb

regards
Prashant
DSC00615.JPG
DSC00616.JPG
DSC00613.JPG

Gurcharan Singh

Nov 23, 2010, 12:00:46 PM11/23/10
to Prashant awale, indiantreepix
Euphorbia sp., stipules and fruit enlarged should help further.

--
Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Retired  Associate Professor

Smita Raskar

Nov 24, 2010, 4:22:12 AM11/24/10
to Gurcharan Singh, Prashant awale, indiantreepix
Euphorbia hirta
--
Smita raskar
M.Sc. (Botany)

tanay bose

Nov 24, 2010, 7:50:18 AM11/24/10
to Smita Raskar, Gurcharan Singh, Prashant awale, indiantreepix
Not sure of this being E hirta as the inflorescence is in cluster and not scattered.
tanay
--
Tanay Bose
Department of Botany.

Pardeshi S.

Nov 24, 2010, 9:29:25 AM11/24/10
to efloraofindia
Euphorbia rosea or E. prostrata

Regards
Satish Pasdeshi

On Nov 24, 5:50 pm, tanay bose <tanaybos...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Not sure of this being E hirta as the inflorescence is in cluster and not
> scattered.
> tanay
>
> On Wed, Nov 24, 2010 at 1:22 AM, Smita Raskar <smita.ras...@gmail.com>wrote:
>

> > Euphorbia hirta
>
> > On Tue, Nov 23, 2010 at 10:30 PM, Gurcharan Singh <singh...@gmail.com>wrote:
>
> >> Euphorbia sp., stipules and fruit enlarged should help further.
>
> >> --
> >> Dr. Gurcharan Singh
> >> Retired  Associate Professor
> >> SGTB Khalsa College, University of Delhi, Delhi-110007
> >> Res: 932 Anand Kunj, Vikas Puri, New Delhi-110018.
> >> Phone: 011-25518297  Mob: 9810359089
> >>http://people.du.ac.in/~singhg45/

> > --
> > Smita raskar
> > M.Sc. (Botany)
> > Biology teacher
> > 308 Disha Residency,
> > Salaiwada,Sawantwadi
> > Phone (02363) 274153
> > Mob.9422379568
>
> --
> *Tanay Bose*

tanay bose

Nov 24, 2010, 11:25:34 AM11/24/10
to Pardeshi S., efloraofindia
Euphorbia prostrata
Tanay
--
Tanay Bose

J.M. Garg

Dec 13, 2010, 7:41:13 AM12/13/10
to efloraofindia, Gurcharan Singh, tanay bose, satish pardeshi, smilingsmit, Prashant awale

Some earlier relevant feedback:

Euphorbia rosea or E. prostrata

Regards
Satish Pasdeshi”

Euphorbia prostrata
Tanay”

--
With regards,
J.M.Garg (jmg...@gmail.com)

DSC00615.JPG
DSC00616.JPG
DSC00613.JPG

Joshi Pankaj

Dec 14, 2010, 12:10:55 AM12/14/10
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, Gurcharan Singh, tanay bose, satish pardeshi, smilingsmit, Prashant awale
Yes...
Euphorbia prostrata

Pankaj N. Joshi, Ph.D
Jr. Scientist
Gujarat Institute of Desert Ecology (GUIDE)
Post Box # 83, Opp. Changleshwar Temple,
Mundra Road, Bhuj- Kachchh
Gujarat: 370 001 (India)
Phone: +91 2832 235025, 329408; Fax: 235027
Cell: +91 94269 49523
Optional E-mail: pranav...@rediffmail.com