SK2060 19 July 2019 - Mycophyta

Saroj Kasaju

Jul 19, 2019, 8:06:11 AM7/19/19
to efloraindia, J.M. Garg, Ashutosh Sharma
Dear Members

Location: Gyaneswor, Kathmandu
Date: 19 July 2019
Elevation: 1300 m.
Habitat : Wild

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju
DSC_0281.JPG
DSC_0282.JPG
DSC_0280.JPG

J.M. Garg

Jul 28, 2019, 2:35:48 AM7/28/19
to efloraofindia, Saroj Kasaju
Can it be some Lentinus‎ species as per comparative images herein ?
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora, please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group (largest in the world- more than 3,000 members & 3,00,000 messages on 23.8.18) or Efloraofindia website (with a species database of more than 12,000 species & 3,00,000 images of which more than 1,70,000 images are directly displayed).

DSC_0281.JPG
DSC_0282.JPG
DSC_0280.JPG

Saroj Kasaju

Jul 28, 2019, 4:35:04 AM7/28/19
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia
Looks like but could not match.

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

J.M. Garg

Apr 28, 2020, 12:26:09 AM4/28/20
to efloraofindia, Saroj Kasaju, Suhaib Yatoo
Hi, Suhaib ji,
Is it some Lentinus species ?

For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora, please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group (largest in the world- more than 3,000 members & 3,00,000 messages on 23.8.18) or Efloraofindia website (with a species database of more than 13,000 species & 3,00,000 images of which more than 2,50,000 images are directly displayed on 31.1.20).

DSC_0281.JPG
DSC_0282.JPG
DSC_0280.JPG

J.M. Garg

May 1, 2020, 7:42:10 AM5/1/20
to efloraofindia, Saroj Kasaju, Suhaib Yatoo
Hi, Suhaib ji,
Any idea about this ?

Suhaib Yatoo

May 1, 2020, 8:09:33 AM5/1/20
to J.M. Garg, efloraindia, Saroj Kasaju

Maybe Crepidotus, but I am not sure.

J.M. Garg

May 1, 2020, 8:44:34 AM5/1/20
to Suhaib Yatoo, efloraindia, Saroj Kasaju
Thanks a lot, Suhaib ji.

Saroj Kasaju

May 2, 2020, 2:50:51 AM5/2/20
to J.M. Garg, Ashutosh Sharma, Suhaib Yatoo, efloraindia
Crepidotus mollis ??

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

J.M. Garg

May 5, 2020, 7:08:19 AM5/5/20
to Saroj Kasaju, efloraindia

J.M. Garg

May 5, 2020, 7:23:04 AM5/5/20
to Suhaib Yatoo, efloraindia, Saroj Kasaju
Or Can it be Pleurotus ‎?

Saroj Kasaju

May 5, 2020, 11:30:22 AM5/5/20
to J.M. Garg, Suhaib Yatoo, efloraindia

Thank you Mr. Garg !

Saroj Kasaju

J.M. Garg

May 8, 2020, 10:45:49 PM5/8/20
to Saroj Kasaju, Suhaib Yatoo, efloraindia
Hi, Suhaib ji,
Can it be Pleurotus ‎?

J.M. Garg

May 12, 2020, 12:07:13 AM5/12/20
to Saroj Kasaju, Suhaib Yatoo, efloraindia

J.M. Garg

May 17, 2020, 1:40:31 AM5/17/20
to Saroj Kasaju, Suhaib Yatoo, efloraindia

J.M. Garg

May 21, 2020, 11:34:43 PM5/21/20
to Suhaib Yatoo, efloraindia, Saroj Kasaju