Jungle Myna basking at Vilaiti Siris/ Rain tree (Samanea saman)

1 view

J.M. Garg

Sep 7, 2007, 10:40:29 PM9/7/07
to indiantreepix, Delhibird, INP
At the canopy of Vilaiti Siris/ Rain tree (Samanea saman), about 60 ft. from ground. Picture taken recently on the flowering tree, which is attracting lot of butterflies like Tailed Jays, Common Jezebels, Great Eggfly etc. alongwith birds like Mynas & Starling, Barbets, Bulbuls, Orioles, Sunbirds etc.
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

For learning about our trees & plants, please visit http://groups.google.co.in/group/indiantreepix?hl=en
Jungle Myna on Vilaiti Siris I IMG_9413.jpg

iyer

Sep 7, 2007, 11:12:22 PM9/7/07
to indiantreepix
A cllassic one,

Tks. fr yr invi. and i hv join yr group.

Regds/iyer