SK 3418 22 April 2022

Saroj Kasaju

Apr 22, 2022, 1:18:40 AM4/22/22
to efloraindia, J.M. Garg, Alastair Culham, Sheila Sadd
Dear Members,

Location:  Romford, UK
Altitude:  40 m.
Date: 09 March 2022
Habit : Cultivated
Pericallis × hybrida Senetti Deep Blue. ??

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju
IMG_0332.jpg
IMG_0335.jpg
IMG_0333.jpg
IMG_0334.jpg

Plantaholic Sheila.

Apr 22, 2022, 4:41:30 AM4/22/22
to efloraofindia
I see you are in a garden centre.
When I take pics in such places I also take a pic of the label .

Mind you plant labels can be wrong.
A friend bought a plant labelled Verbena bonariensis on Monday..the leaves were completely wrong...another wrong label.
Locally a whole batch of plants were labelled Cotoneaster franchetti and were in fact   Lonicera caerulea....common name honey berry ....the latest berry to be named a wonder food!

This plant  is correctly named.....used to be called Cineraria.

Saroj Kasaju

Apr 22, 2022, 5:15:55 AM4/22/22
to efloraindia, Sheila Sadd, J.M. Garg
Label says Sennetti only !  Yes I know it is Cineraria !

Thank you Sheila !

Saroj Kasaju

IMG_0336.jpg