Astragalus graveolens Benth. submission AS7 April22

Ashutosh Sharma

Apr 24, 2022, 10:32:13 AM4/24/22
to indiantreepix
Respected members,

Adding some detailed images of Astragalus graveolens which is only presented by two images on our site.

Astragalus graveolens Benth.
Fragrant Milk Vetch
Family- Fabaceae

Photographed in Kullu district, Himachal Pradesh
In April 2022

With best regards
Ashutosh Sharma
Astragalus graveolens flower closeup front.jpg
Astragalus graveolens seed pods 1.jpg
Astragalus graveolens flowers side view.jpg
Astragalus graveolens flowering plant.jpg
Astragalus graveolens in flowering.jpg

Ashutosh Sharma

Apr 24, 2022, 10:41:33 AM4/24/22
to indiantreepix
Adding some more images including the one showing peculiar big stipule.

With best regards
Ashutosh Sharma
Astragalus graveolens seed pods.jpg
Astragalus graveolens leaf and stipule.jpg
Astragalus graveolens habit.jpg

Nidhan Singh

Apr 24, 2022, 11:15:32 AM4/24/22
to indiantreepix
Very Nice images Ashutosh Ji..thanks for sharing..!!!
I think I have seen it and shot it, I will check..

J.M. Garg

Apr 24, 2022, 8:56:51 PM4/24/22
to efloraofindia, Ashutosh Sharma
Wow!!! What a presentation!!!