Fwd: [bngbirds] Corypha (?) bloom

J.M. Garg

Apr 8, 2011, 12:49:02 AM4/8/11
to efloraofindia, musc...@gmx.net

Forwarding for Id confirmation or otherwise please.

Jul 17, 2011, 3:19:33 AM7/17/11
to efloraofindia, musc...@gmx.net, Shrikant Ingalhalikar, naray...@gmail.com, navend...@gmail.com, vijay.b...@gmail.com, giby.ku...@gmail.com, noorunni...@frlht.org

Some earlier relevant feedback:

“It belongs to the compound of the Ranka Court apartment complex on Cambridge
Road where I stay. After being alerted by the original landowner family
(Keshavaraj family), I took a few pics of it and had sent them to Deccan Herald
in case they were interested. Also sent to Ms Marianne Nazareth, who on the
contrary, was quite interested in it. As attachments are not allowed I can't
send the pics to this site.

Cheers -

Pradipta Basu ”

For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora, please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group: http://groups.google.co.in/group/indiantreepix (more than 1630 members & 73,000 messages on 30/6/11) or Efloraofindia website: https://sites.google.com/site/efloraofindia/ (with a species database of around 5000 species)