Greetings

Ushadi

Nov 4, 2023, 7:15:38 PM11/4/23
to eFloraofIndia
Dear Gargji,  Dear  Gurucharanji,

I was able to resurrect my gmail account.  And am back.
During Covid19 extended family and friends crisis and deaths kept a lots doctors
away  from personal pursuits.    But things are returning to normal.

My question:  am I still an active member?
If not please may I request you to update my membership?

And for the time being no mails.   I have this url on my desktop, I can easily access all.

Thank you
Ushadi

J.M. Garg

Nov 5, 2023, 2:49:38 AM11/5/23
to indian...@googlegroups.com
Thanks a lot, Ushadi, for coming back.
We were worried about your long absence, but your mail id was not working.

With regards,
J.M.Garg

Saroj Kasaju

Nov 5, 2023, 7:55:48 AM11/5/23
to indian...@googlegroups.com, Ushadi Micromini, J.M. Garg
Dear Ushadi,

It is great to hear that you are back to us after a longtime. Welcome back.
Actually I had corresponded with Mr. garg also a few months back that we
are not hearing from you.

Anywa, it is a great relief for us .

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

Ushadi

Nov 5, 2023, 9:41:31 PM11/5/23
to eFloraofIndia

Thank you, Gargji. It was a great feeling to be able to resurrect this /my email account.
And Sharon ji for your worrying.

I am personally fine.

It’s good to be back.
Ushadi

Ushadi

Nov 5, 2023, 9:48:50 PM11/5/23
to eFloraofIndia
Uff, this auto completion in iOS !!
Saroj ji.
(Sharon etc is auto completion).  Sorry.

Saroj ji thank you
Ushadi

Saroj Kasaju

Nov 5, 2023, 9:52:28 PM11/5/23
to Ushadi Micromini, indian...@googlegroups.com
Not to  worry Ushadi. Haappens to anyone.

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

Gurcharan Singh

Nov 6, 2023, 6:57:10 AM11/6/23
to eFloraofIndia
Welcome back Ushadi, we were missing you badly.

Ushadi

Nov 10, 2023, 11:09:07 AM11/10/23
to eFloraofIndia
I missed you too, Gurcharanji

But life has its own trajectories,
During the pandemic and its aftermath could not dedicate enough time to resurrect my email that I signed up with.
Finally sitting in California,  I was able to.

Good to be  back.

Ushadi

Mandru Ramesh Chowdary

Nov 10, 2023, 11:10:54 AM11/10/23