ID request - Sapindus

rashida atthar

Jun 4, 2009, 10:41:09 AM6/4/09
to indian...@googlegroups.com
Dear friends,

These pics were taken on the extended forest in Mumbai at Aarey road on 4 June '09.
The leaves are paripinnate with three pair of leaflets. Is this laurifolia or some other species of Sapindus. Kindly ID this please. Thankyou.

regards,
Rashida.

MSN Battles We pitch one stalwart against the other and give you the power. Who will you vote for? Share photos while you chat with Windows Live Messenger.
Sapindus leaves.jpg
Sapindus 1.jpg
Bark of Sapindus.jpg

J.M. Garg

Jun 21, 2009, 11:12:16 PM6/21/09
to indiantreepix
Forwarding again for Id help pl.

--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

Sapindus leaves.jpg
Sapindus 1.jpg
Bark of Sapindus.jpg

J.M. Garg

Jul 13, 2009, 10:00:13 AM7/13/09
to rashida atthar, indian...@googlegroups.com

satish pardeshi

Jul 14, 2009, 1:00:05 AM7/14/09
to indiantreepix
Hello all
check out for Lepisanthes tetraphylla

regards
Satish Pardeshi

On Jul 13, 7:00 pm, "J.M. Garg" <jmga...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Can't say. Forwarding again for Id help pl.
>
> Links of *Sapindus laurifolia*:http://ayurvedicmedicinalplants.com/plants/2049.html
>
> http://books.google.com/books?id=y3_vZIUVVj8C&pg=PA63&lpg=PA63&dq=Sap...
> Difference between three species of *Sapindus*:http://www.botanical.com/site/column_poudhia/163_reetha.html
>
> 2009/6/4 rashida atthar <rashidaatt...@hotmail.com>
>

> > Dear friends,
>
> > These pics were taken on the extended forest in Mumbai at Aarey road on 4
> > June '09.
> > The leaves are paripinnate with three pair of leaflets. Is this laurifolia
> > or some other species of Sapindus. Kindly ID this please. Thankyou.
>
> > regards,
> > Rashida.
>
> > ------------------------------
> > MSN Battles We pitch one stalwart against the other and give you the power.
> > Who will you vote for? Share photos while you chat with Windows Live
> > Messenger. <http://battles.in.msn.com/>
>
> --
> With regards,
> J.M.Garghttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Jmgarg1
> Image Resource of thousands of my images of Birds, Butterflies, Flora etc.
> (arranged alphabetically & place-wise):http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Category:J.M.Garg
> For learning about Indian Flora, visit/ join Google e-group- Indiantreepix:http://groups.google.co.in/group/indiantreepix?hl=en- Hide quoted text -

rashida atthar

Jul 16, 2009, 3:39:55 AM7/16/09
to satishp...@gmail.com, indian...@googlegroups.com
Thank you Garg ji and satish ji . The links are very informative, going by the pic and sketch I would tend to go along with laurifolia.

regards,
Rashida.