petunien from my garden.

Skip to the first unread message

nabha meghani

14-Jul-2010, 6:45:25 am14/07/10
to indian...@googlegroups.com

Hallo all,
taking this opportunity to send you some fotos of petunien from my garden (Ritterhude), taken beginning of Juli this year.
Enjoy.

Regards
Nalini

Petunien-100_7154.jpg
Petunien-100_7150.jpg
Petunien-100_7149.jpg
Petunien-100_7148.jpg
Petunien-100_7146.jpg
Petunien-100_7151.jpg

mani nair

14-Jul-2010, 6:48:45 am14/07/10
to nabha meghani, indian...@googlegroups.com
Nalini ji, nice photos of Petunia.  Here in Mumbai it flowers during March to May.  Good for hanging baskets.

Regards,

Mani.

nabha meghani

14-Jul-2010, 7:14:08 am14/07/10
to mani nair, indian...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Mani ji.
Petunien are flowering presently here, from may till sept. / okt.. But the summer is very hot this year, temperatures around 35. Daybefore it reached even 39. At night it comes down to 31 or so. The sun rising at  5:11 and setting after 21:45, the atmo. doesn't have time enough to cool down. So we all, including the flowers need lots and lots of water. Hope soon it will be a bit cooler and my plants flower better.
Regards
Nalini

Gurcharan Singh

14-Jul-2010, 7:29:18 am14/07/10
to nabha meghani, mani nair, indian...@googlegroups.com
really nice photos Nalini ji

--
Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Retired  Associate Professor

tanay bose

14-Jul-2010, 8:30:34 am14/07/10
to Gurcharan Singh, nabha meghani, mani nair, indian...@googlegroups.com
Nice photos Nalini ji
tanay
--
Tanay Bose
+91(033) 25550676 (Resi)

Rashida Atthar

14-Jul-2010, 9:50:45 am14/07/10
to tanay bose, Gurcharan Singh, nabha meghani, mani nair, indian...@googlegroups.com
Nalini ji thanks for sharing this  wonderful kaleidoscope of colours from your paradise!

regards,
Rashida.

JM Garg

22-Sept-2022, 7:22:25 am22 Sept
to efloraofindia, nabha meghani
I think Petunia × atkinsiana (Sweet) D.Don ex W.H.Baxter as per images and details herein.
Petunien-100_7154.jpg
Petunien-100_7150.jpg
Petunien-100_7149.jpg
Petunien-100_7148.jpg