Commelina forskalaei

Dr Gurcharan Singh

Oct 3, 2009, 9:44:15 PM10/3/09
to indiantreepix
This is to request members who have access to Kass valley, or any other area where Commelina forskalaei grows, to kindly upload photgraphs (or email me directly) showing side view of plant, especially showing enlarged view of leaf sheath and spathe separately. I wish to compare these with plants growing in Delhi.

--
Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Associate Professor, Department of Botany, SGTB Khalsa College

J.M. Garg

Oct 4, 2009, 3:06:42 AM10/4/09
to Dr Gurcharan Singh, indiantreepix
Hi, Singh ji,
I have posted a seperate thread just now, which you may like to see.
Further you may like to go through mine & others' earlier posts on Commelina forsskalaei as per the following threads:

2009/10/4 Dr Gurcharan Singh <sin...@sify.com>

--
With regards,
J.M.Garg (jmg...@gmail.com)