05/05/2011/YRP/01/Naoroz Estate, Chethalayam, Sultan Bathery.

Yazdy Palia

May 4, 2011, 6:02:25 AM5/4/11
to indiantreepix
Friends,
Could someone identify the mushroom please?
Date & Time 05/05/2011
Location: Place, Altitude, GPS Chethalayam, Wayanad.
Habitat: Garden, Urban, Wild Type: Wild
Plant Habit: Tree, Shrub, Climber, Herb Fungi
Height, Length.
Leaves Type, Shape, Size
Inflorescence Type Size
Flowers Size Colour Calyx Bracts-
Fruits Type, Shape, Size Seeds
Other Information like Frangrance, Pollinator, Uses.
Regards
Yazdy Palia

You have been sent 4 pictures.

IMG_6102.JPG
IMG_6107.JPG
IMG_6109.JPG
IMG_6111.JPG

IMG_6102.JPG
IMG_6107.JPG
IMG_6109.JPG
IMG_6111.JPG

Gurcharan Singh

May 30, 2011, 9:34:41 AM5/30/11
to efloraofindia, Inderjeet Sethi, TANAY BOSE, Yazdy Palia
resurfacing again for ID

--
Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Retired  Associate Professor

IMG_6102.JPG
IMG_6107.JPG
IMG_6109.JPG
IMG_6111.JPG

J.M. Garg

Sep 3, 2011, 12:59:05 AM9/3/11
to efloraofindia, tanay...@gmail.com, ikse...@gmail.com, chile...@gmail.com, mitra...@gmail.com, anuja....@gmail.com, nabha-...@gmx.de, Alok Mahendroo, Yazdy Palia

Sep 3, 2011, 4:06:26 AM9/3/11
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, tanay...@gmail.com, chile...@gmail.com, mitra...@gmail.com, anuja....@gmail.com, nabha-...@gmx.de, Alok Mahendroo, Yazdy Palia
Possibly Panus tigrinus (= Lentinus tigrinus).
--
~ik~
Dr.Inderjeet Kaur Sethi