ID(ID-DKB158) IPOMOEA?

Devendra Bhardwaj

Aug 12, 2009, 9:39:29 PM8/12/09
to indiantreepix

Hello,

  For ID  Plant from Jhalana forest,Jaipur.

For  ID(ID-DKB158)

Photo Taken on18.9.2007

Regard

Devendra

Looking for local information? Find it on Yahoo! Local
ID(ID-DKB158).jpg

Nayan Singh

Aug 16, 2009, 1:23:40 AM8/16/09
to Devendra Bhardwaj, indiantreepix
Dear Devendra
Please check for Ipomoea rubro caerulea

N.S.Dungriyal IFS
Chief Conservator of Forests
and Field Director
Satpura Tiger Reserve Hoshangabad
M.P.
09424792100

to indiantreepix, Devendra Bhardwaj, Nayan Singh

Forwarding again for Id assistance pl.

Earlier feedback:

"Dear Devendra
Please check for Ipomoea rubro caerulea.

N.S.Dungriyal IFS"

Aug 28, 2009, 1:02:31 AM8/28/09
to indiantreepix
it can be Ipomoea nil-Convolvulaceae
common during Monsoon.
the flowers are pale blue in the morning that changes to deep pink by
11 am.

regards
Satish Pardeshi

J.M. Garg wrote:
> Forwarding again for Id assistance pl.
>
> Earlier feedback:
>
> "Dear Devendra
> Please check for *Ipomoea rubro caerulea.*
>
> N.S.Dungriyal IFS"

Rutuja Dhamale

Aug 28, 2009, 2:08:49 AM8/28/09
to J.M. Garg, indiantreepix, Devendra Bhardwaj, Nayan Singh
It can be Ipomea purpurea

Devendra Bhardwaj

Aug 28, 2009, 9:57:44 PM8/28/09
to J.M. Garg, Rutuja Dhamale, indiantreepix, Nayan Singh
Hi rutuja ji,
         I think that send one more with leaves so that IDmore easy.
Regd
Devendra

--- On Fri, 28/8/09, Rutuja Dhamale <rutuja....@gmail.com> wrote:

See the Web's breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out Yahoo! Buzz.

J.M. Garg

Sep 11, 2009, 11:29:51 AM9/11/09
to indiantreepix, Devendra Bhardwaj, Nayan Singh, satish pardeshi, Rutuja Dhamale
Forwarding again for Id assistance pl.
Earlier relevant feedback:
"Dear Devendra
Please check for Ipomoea rubro caerulea.
N.S.Dungriyal IFS"

"it can be Ipomoea nil-Convolvulaceae
common during Monsoon.
the flowers are pale blue in the morning that changes to deep pink by
11 am.
regards
Satish Pardeshi"

"It can be Ipomea purpurea" from Rutuja ji.
Sep 11, 2009, 11:36:42 AM9/11/09
to indiantreepix, Devendra Bhardwaj, Nayan Singh, satish pardeshi, Rutuja Dhamale
It appears like Ipomoea indica. See my attachments of Ipomoea indica.

2009/9/11 J.M. Garg <jmg...@gmail.com>
Ipomoea indica in Hyderabad, AP I IMG_0328.jpg
Ipomoea indica in Hyderabad, AP I IMG_0329.jpg
Ipomoea indica in Hyderabad, AP I IMG_0331.jpg
Ipomoea indica in Hyderabad, AP I IMG_0332.jpg
Ipomoea indica in Hyderabad, AP Im IMG_0326.jpg

Gurcharan Singh

Sep 11, 2009, 1:01:04 PM9/11/09
to J.M. Garg, indiantreepix, Devendra Bhardwaj, Nayan Singh, satish pardeshi, Rutuja Dhamale
Leaves are not visible, but long sepals suggest I. nil

Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Associate Professor
SGTB Khalsa College
University of Delhi, Delhi
India
http://people.du.ac.in/~singhg45

Joshi Pankaj

Sep 14, 2009, 1:55:22 AM9/14/09
to indiantreepix, J.M. Garg, Devendra Bhardwaj, Nayan Singh, satish pardeshi, Rutuja Dhamale
Dear All,
Is it not Ipomoea nil?
Please check with leaves shaped and flower colour.

Pankaj
Pankaj N. Joshi (PhD)
Jr. Scientist
Gujarat Institute of Desert Ecology (GUIDE)
Post Box # 83, Opp. Changleshwar Temple,
Mundra Road, Bhuj- Kachchh
Gujarat: 370 001 (India)
Phone: +91 2832 329408; Fax: 290335
Cell: +91 94269 49523