Vernacular (Western Pahari) name of Gnaphalium affine D.Don in Himachal Pradesh

已查看 14 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Dinesh Valke

未读,
2023年1月10日 01:44:262023/1/10
收件人 efloraofindia、Anil Thakur
Dear Anil Kumar ji,
Please help me with the vernacular name "dhudupatar" in Devanagari script, of Pseudognaphalium affine (D.Don) Anderb. (syn. Gnaphalium affine D.Don) ... listed in a thesis of Dr Ved Prakash - Studies on the ethnobotany of Shikari Devi Sanctuary and Kamrunag Hills, District Mandi, Himachal Pradesh, India.

Regards.
Dinesh

Dinesh Valke

未读,
2023年1月11日 02:56:492023/1/11
收件人 efloraofindia
Thank you very much Anil ji for this help with the name and its etymology.
Regards.
Dinesh

From: Dr. Anil Kumar Thakur <aniltha...@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, Jan 12, 2023 at 12:11 PM
To: Dinesh Valke <dinesh...@gmail.com>

Meaning is, leaves are white like milk.
Regards

On Wed, 11 Jan 2023, 11:20 am Dr. Anil Kumar Thakur, <aniltha...@gmail.com> wrote:
Good morning, Valke ji

Dudhupattar = दुधूपत्तर
दुधू= milk
पत्तर= leaf

This name is used in Mandi area only. I am trying to find its name in other parts of H.P. also.
Regards
Dr. Anil K. Thakur

On Tue, 10 Jan 2023, 12:14 Dinesh Valke, <dinesh...@gmail.com> wrote:

Dinesh Valke

未读,
2023年1月12日 03:42:332023/1/12
收件人 efloraofindia
Thank you very much Anil ji for this help with the name in Lahauli.
Would it be written as परवाह ?
Regards.
Dinesh