Tree sp. from Assam KD 02 Mar, 2024

Karuna Das

Mar 1, 2024, 11:00:56 AMMar 1
to indiantreepix
Dear All,
 Attached images are tree sp. from Assam. Please ID of the species.

Date : 12.02.2024
Location: Assam
Family : ??
Genus & species :  ??
Habit :  Tree

With regards

Karuna Kanta Das
Guwahati 781012

1._Tree_sp._.jpg
2._Tree_sp._jpg.jpg
3._Tree_sp._.jpg

Kumar Prabhat Das

Mar 1, 2024, 11:17:59 AMMar 1
to efloraofindia
Ailanthus sp.??

Mandru Ramesh Chowdary

Mar 1, 2024, 10:54:15 PMMar 1
to efloraindia
Yes! similar to Ailanthus excelsa..

kd_...@rediffmail.com

Mar 2, 2024, 10:15:15 PMMar 2
to eFloraofIndia
Thank You for ID of the Genus (Ailanthus). Species seems to be Ailanthus integrifolia. or A. excelsa.

J.M. Garg

Mar 9, 2024, 11:52:38 PMMar 9
to indian...@googlegroups.com, Kumar Prabhat Das, Mandru Ramesh Chowdary
Ailanthus integrifolia subsp. calycina (this subspecies only is reported from India) looks different as per
https://powo.science.kew.org/taxon/urn:lsid:ipni.org:names:77249954-1

--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

kd_...@rediffmail.com

Mar 10, 2024, 1:03:52 AMMar 10
to eFloraofIndia

Ailanthus altissima, A. excelsa  and A. integrifolia Lam. subsp. calycina (Pierre) Noot are three spp. found in Assam [According to Assam’s Flora(2005) & Plantes Assam(2021) by Prof. S. Chowdhury). Ailanthus excelsa  & Ailanthus  integrifolia Lam. subsp. calycina (Assamese name, Bor-Pat) are only two species reported from Assam[ according to Flowering Plants of India An Annotated Checklist, Dicot-I, Vol I, Page No. 236(D.D. Pramanick, S.S.Dash & V.K. Mastakar (2020) BSI].  Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Meghalaya, Nagaland, Sikkim, Tripura and West Bengal are eight the Indian states from where Ailanthus  integrifolia Lam. subsp. calycina  is reported according Checklist of Flowering plants, BSI( D.D. Pramanick, S.S.Dash & V.K. Mastakar (2020)  ) . According to   D.D. Pramanick, S.S.Dash & V.K. Mastakar (2020) [Checklist of Flowering plants, BSI ] and S. Chowdhury [Assam’s Flora(2005) & Plantes Assam(2021)].Ailanthus triphysa is not reported from Assam. Its distribution is confined to Andaman Island, Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, Maharashtra and Tamil Nadu [ D.D. Pramanick, S.S.Dash & V.K. Mastakar (2020)].

With regards

Karuna Kanta Das

Guwahati

J.M. Garg

Mar 10, 2024, 3:59:13 AMMar 10
to indian...@googlegroups.com
OK.
Then we have to explore for A. integrifolia Lam. subsp. calycina (Pierre) Noot

--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

J.M. Garg

Mar 16, 2024, 11:20:09 AMMar 16
to indian...@googlegroups.com
Yes, possible as per GBIF specimens (one and two).
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg