Fwd: Commelina sp. ID-01 24-02-2012 Hooghly (WB) SK

surajit koley

Feb 24, 2012, 12:22:00 PM2/24/12
to efloraofindia
Sir,

Something is going wrong with my net connection. Two of my posts failed to reach you just a few minutes ago. I am sending the same again.

Regards,

Surajit Koley

Date : 19/02/2012, 11.40 A.M.
Place : Nalikul (Hooghly), West Bengal

Thank you & Regards,

Surajit Koley

wild_2012_Feb_19_sp3_001.jpg
wild_2012_Feb_19_sp3_003.jpg

Mayur Nandikar

Feb 25, 2012, 3:31:52 AM2/25/12
to surajit koley, efloraofindia
Surajit ji,

Thank you for posting, one of the beautiful Commelina.
This is Commelina diffusa for sure.

Thank you.
--
Mr. Mayur D. Nandikar,
Research Student,

Balkar Singh

Feb 25, 2012, 8:23:44 AM2/25/12
to Mayur Nandikar, surajit koley, efloraofindia
Yes  Commelina diffusa
--
Regards

Dr Balkar Singh
Arya P G College, Panipat
Haryana-132103
09416262964

surajit koley

Feb 25, 2012, 2:13:22 PM2/25/12
to Mayur Nandikar, efloraofindia
Thank you Sir for the ID. A great Sunday to you.

Regards,

Surajit Koley

surajit koley

Feb 25, 2012, 2:14:41 PM2/25/12
to Balkar Singh, Mayur Nandikar, efloraofindia
Thank you Sir for confirming. A great Sunday to you and to all members.

Regards,

Surajit Koley

surajit koley

Sep 15, 2015, 2:36:55 PM9/15/15
to Balkar Singh, Mayur Nandikar, efloraofindia
Again this is not C. diffusa Burm f., but C. hasskarlii C. B. Clarke.

Thank you
Regards
surajit koley
a non-botanist member of