Pueraria tuberosa

Pravin Kawale

Apr 9, 2010, 2:42:09 AM4/9/10
to efloraofindia
Hi,
Species: Pueraria tuberosa
Family : Papilionaceae
Common Name : Vidarikand,Bharda,Ghorbel,Sural
Habit : Shrub
Habitat : Moist Deciduous Forest
Leaf Type Trifoliate
Inflorescence: Lax raceme, Fascicles
Flower Colour : Blue
Flowering Month: February - April
Fruit : Pod
Seed : 3 - 6
At Kanakeshwar,Alibag
7 April,2010
Regards

--
Pravin

Pueraria tuberosus 1.jpg
Pueraria tuberosus 2.jpg
Pueraria tuberosus 3.jpg

Satish Chile

Apr 9, 2010, 7:28:33 AM4/9/10
to Pravin Kawale, efloraofindia
Pravin ji
A member of Fabaceae. High medicinal value.Tubers are used for the treatment of Dysuria, cough, rheumatism, erysipelas and malarial fever. The roots are to be used in Medicine as a demulcent and refrigerant in fevers as cataplasm for swellings of joints ad as lacto gouge.
Good Photographs
Satish

Dr. Satish Kumar Chile

Swagat

Apr 9, 2010, 9:41:28 AM4/9/10
to Satish Chile, Pravin Kawale, efloraofindia
Dear all,

'Pueraria tuberosa' is called 'Dar' 'दार' / 'Vendar' 'वेंदर' / 'Ghodvel' 'घोडवेल' in Marathi.

Regards,

~Swagat
9223217568 / 9422317979

tanay bose

Apr 9, 2010, 12:21:49 PM4/9/10
to Swagat, Satish Chile, Pravin Kawale, efloraofindia
NICE SHOT PRAVIN JI!!!!
YOU ARE CHARGED UP TODAY SENDING AL LOTS OF GREAT PLANT PHOTOS OF GREAT QUALITIES.
THANK YOU SATISH JI FOR THE EXTRA INFORMATION WHICH WAS VERY HELPFUL TO ME.
REGARDS
TANAY
Tanay Bose
+91(033) 25550676 (Resi)
9830439691(Mobile)
9674221362 (Mobile)

Pravin Kawale

Apr 25, 2010, 2:13:31 AM4/25/10
to tanay bose, Swagat, Satish Chile, efloraofindia
Hi,
Pods of the same
At kanakeshwar,Alibag
24April 2010
Thanks

On 4/9/10, tanay bose <tanay...@gmail.com> wrote:
> NICE SHOT PRAVIN JI!!!!
> YOU ARE CHARGED UP TODAY SENDING AL LOTS OF GREAT PLANT PHOTOS OF GREAT
> QUALITIES.
> THANK YOU SATISH JI FOR THE EXTRA INFORMATION WHICH WAS VERY HELPFUL TO ME.
> REGARDS
> TANAY
>
> On Fri, Apr 9, 2010 at 7:11 PM, Swagat <swaga...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Dear all,
>>
>> *'Pueraria tuberosa' *is called* 'Dar' 'दार' / 'Vendar' 'वेंदर' /
>> 'Ghodvel' 'घोडवेल' *in Marathi.
>>>>

>>> --
>>> Dr. Satish Kumar Chile
>>>
>>> --
>>>

>> --
>> 'I am only one; but still I am one. I cannot do everything, but still I
>> can
>> do something; I will not refuse to do the something I can do.' - Helen
>> Keller
>>
>> --
>>

> --
> Tanay Bose
> +91(033) 25550676 (Resi)
> 9830439691(Mobile)
> 9674221362 (Mobile)

Pravin Kawale

Apr 25, 2010, 2:15:30 AM4/25/10
to tanay bose, Swagat, Satish Chile, efloraofindia
Hi
Sorry, forgot to attached photo
Regards
DSC04492-1.JPG