[efloraofindia:33912] Tabernaemontana heyneana Wall- fruitng

rashida atthar

May 4, 2010, 10:12:48 AM5/4/10
to indian...@googlegroups.com

Saw the open ripe follicles of Tabernaemontana heyneana Wall at Ulvi WLS, karnataka on 28 April,'10. The unripe green ones were seen at Kulgi on 25 April, '10.

regards,
Rashida.

All the post budget analysis and implications Sign up now.

Tabernaemontana foliage raw follicles.JPG
Tabernaemontan follicles.JPG
Tabernaemontana heyneana wall.JPG
Tabernaemontana ripe follicles seeds .JPG

tanay bose

May 4, 2010, 10:15:48 AM5/4/10
to rashida atthar, indian...@googlegroups.com
Nice catch Rashida Ji, was this growing in a garden or wild ?
Regards
Tanay
--
Tanay Bose
+91(033) 25550676 (Resi)

rashida atthar

May 4, 2010, 10:20:01 AM5/4/10
to tanay...@gmail.com, indian...@googlegroups.com
All are from the the forest Tanay ji - the raw ones were taken in a semi mix deciduous forest and the ripe were seen in an evergreen forest.

regards,
Rashida.

Date: Tue, 4 May 2010 19:45:48 +0530
Subject: Re: [efloraofindia:33912] Tabernaemontana heyneana Wall- fruitng
From: tanay...@gmail.com
To: rashid...@hotmail.com
CC: indian...@googlegroups.com

On Tue, May 4, 2010 at 7:42 PM, rashida atthar <rashid...@hotmail.com> wrote:

Saw the open ripe follicles of Tabernaemontana heyneana Wall at Ulvi WLS, karnataka on 28 April,'10. The unripe green ones were seen at Kulgi on 25 April, '10.

regards,
Rashida.

All the post budget analysis and implications Sign up now.

Tanay Bose
+91(033) 25550676 (Resi)
9830439691(Mobile)
9674221362 (Mobile)

The latest auto launches and test drives Drag n' drop

tanay bose

May 4, 2010, 10:47:17 AM5/4/10
to rashida atthar, indian...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for the information Rasida Ji
Tanay

mani nair

May 4, 2010, 11:48:26 AM5/4/10
to tanay bose, rashida atthar, indian...@googlegroups.com
Rashidaji, first time Iam seeing the fruit.  Are the fruits edible?
Regards,
Mani.

rashida atthar

May 5, 2010, 1:34:53 AM5/5/10
to mani....@gmail.com, tanay...@gmail.com, indian...@googlegroups.com

I don't think so. Let experts inform about this.

regards,
Rashida.

Date: Tue, 4 May 2010 21:18:26 +0530
Subject: Re: [efloraofindia:33939] Tabernaemontana heyneana Wall- fruitng
From: mani....@gmail.com
To: tanay...@gmail.com
CC: rashid...@hotmail.com; indian...@googlegroups.com

The battle for the FIH Hockey World Cup Drag n' drop

Satish Chile

May 5, 2010, 1:44:52 AM5/5/10
to rashida atthar, mani....@gmail.com, tanay...@gmail.com, indian...@googlegroups.com
Thank you Rashida ji for posting nice photos of Tabernaemontana heyneana follicles. I have never seen this plant bearing fruits. This is new for me. I ever saw flowering stage only.
Satish
--
Dr. Satish Kumar Chile

rashida atthar

May 5, 2010, 2:03:32 AM5/5/10
to chile...@gmail.com, mani....@gmail.com, tanay...@gmail.com, indian...@googlegroups.com
Thank you sir.  I saw these for the first time too!
regards,
Rashida.

Date: Wed, 5 May 2010 11:14:52 +0530
Subject: Re: [efloraofindia:34031] Tabernaemontana heyneana Wall- fruitng
From: chile...@gmail.com
To: rashid...@hotmail.com
CC: mani....@gmail.com; tanay...@gmail.com; indian...@googlegroups.com

Invest your money wisely post Budget Sign up now.