Cassia roxburghii (Red Cassia)?

J.M. Garg

Jun 16, 2009, 11:13:14 PM6/16/09
to indiantreepix
On 3/5/09 in Sanjeevaiah Park, Hyderabad, AP.
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

Cassia roxburghii (Red Cassia) is it- in Hyderabad I2 IMG_8275.jpg
Cassia roxburghii (Red Cassia) is it- in Hyderabad I3 IMG_8275.jpg
Cassia roxburghii (Red Cassia) is it- in Hyderabad I IMG_8277.jpg

satish pardeshi

Jun 17, 2009, 2:23:13 AM6/17/09
to indiantreepix
Hello Gargji
actually it is very diffficult to say about the species of red or
pink cassia just by looking at flowers.
many species of cassia are with pink flowers which fades to white,
also the number of leaflets, their shape and texture also teh shape of
fruit is different for different species.

regards
Satish Pardeshi
Consultant, Taxonomist
CDAC.