Medicago sativa

1 view

Devendra Bhardwaj

May 20, 2009, 11:18:56 AM5/20/09
to indian...@googlegroups.com

Hello,

plants from smiriti van .this is a green fodder.

B.Name- Medicago sativa

Place-Smiriti van,Jaipur

Photo Taken-2/5/2009

With Regard

Devendra Bhardwaj

Explore and discover exciting holidays and getaways with Yahoo! India Travel Click here!
Meicago sativa.jpg

sibdas

May 20, 2009, 1:53:26 PM5/20/09
to indiantreepix
M. sativa or alfa alfa is plant which grows very well in temperate
Europe, Asia, America. In our country can be found in temperate
Himalayas. Cultivated as a fodder for Cattle. Rich in many vitamins
and in the USA, the leaves are used as Source of Vitamin A

On May 20, 8:18 pm, Devendra Bhardwaj <devendra_bhard...@yahoo.com>
wrote:
> Hello,
> plants from smiriti van .this is a green fodder.
> B.Name- Medicago sativa
> Place-Smiriti van,Jaipur
> Photo Taken-2/5/2009
> With Regard
> Devendra Bhardwaj
>
>       Bollywood news, movie reviews, film trailers and more! Go tohttp://in.movies.yahoo.com/
>
>  Meicago sativa.jpg
> 198KViewDownload

nabha meghani

May 20, 2009, 4:19:39 PM5/20/09
to sibdas, indiantreepix
In Europe Alfa alfa sprouts are used very commonly in salads or in Muesli
(cereals, fruits, yoghurt etc. for breakfast). They taste like nuts, very
nice.
nalini

Devendra Bhardwaj

May 20, 2009, 8:32:02 PM5/20/09
to sibdas, indiantreepix

Hello Sir,
Thanks sir for additional information.
Regard
Devendra Bhardwaj

wrote:
> Hello,
> plants from smiriti van .this is a green fodder.
> B.Name- Medicago sativa
> Place-Smiriti van,Jaipur
> Photo Taken-2/5/2009
> With Regard
> Devendra Bhardwaj
>
>       Bollywood news, movie reviews, film trailers and more! Go tohttp://in.movies.yahoo.com/
>
>  Meicago sativa.jpg
> 198KViewDownload

Cricket on your mind? Visit the ultimate cricket website. Enter now!

Devendra Bhardwaj

May 20, 2009, 8:38:56 PM5/20/09
to sibdas, indiantreepix, nabha meghani
Thanks  for additional information.
Regard
Devendra Bhardwaj

May 20, 2009, 8:38:21 PM5/20/09
to sibdas, indiantreepix, nabha meghani, indian...@googlegroups.com
Thanks all for additional information.

sibdas ghosh

May 21, 2009, 1:30:07 AM5/21/09
to nabha meghani, indiantreepix
Yes , I had seen alfa alfa sprouts in Sandwiches, In the USA dried
leaves in form of tablets being used. I have heard, in Eastren Europe
young leaves are also used as vegetables.