possibly CHILEAN RHUBARB from Chile Patagonia

Na Bha

Oct 1, 2011, 7:28:51 AM10/1/11
to indian...@googlegroups.com
Hallo all,
in a park like area near Puerto montt(Koordinaten: 41° 28′ S, 72° 56′ W)
in south chile I saw these Plants. There were no tags there. After I saw
the fotos posted by Satishji Phadke, I remembered of the fotos I had
made in March 2010 when I toured Chile and Argentina.

Btw. the mayor of Puerto montt was a man called Rabindranath Quinteros
Lara. I tried to find out more information about Rabindranath, but found
just that he is a surgeon dentist and in 2000 he was elected as the
mayor of the region.

Regards
Nalini

100_5530.JPG