180 ID wild plant

Sam Kuzhalanattu

Nov 1, 2021, 2:00:43 PM11/1/21
to efloraofindia
Dear Members,
Please ID wild plant, very rare, only 12 plants. 3 months after first visit, I didn't find any fruit/seed but found some non decayed shedded flowers, feels hardest base and I assume that it as fruit/seed (image #.....). Plant continuous its blooming. It is growing without sunlight, the camera automatically adjusted brightness.  With kind regards, Sam.

Location: near Reserve Forest, Chathamattom, Ernakulam District, (Kochi) Kerala PIN:686671

Altitude: 1400fsl

Flower date: 23.08.2021, 02.00pm

Habitat: wild, moisture, stream side, muddy wall, filtered or no sunlight

Plant habit: small shrub, erect, branches, weak  fleshy stem 05mm base diameter, wings on knees, hairy, annual/perennial

Height: 08 inches

Leaves: opposite, oblong, apex, size:25×06cm or less

Flower: racemose inflorescence pendulous, diameter:21mm, white, 04 months blooming, flowers lasts for several days and shedded as opened stage, soft petals, non fragrant

Fruit: cone shaped, white into brown, size:3.5×3mm

Seed:

Camera: mobile Samsung Galaxy A21s

180 Identify wild plant
20210823_140326.jpg
20210823_140419.jpg
20210823_140227.jpg
20210823_140131.jpg
20210823_140047.jpg
20210823_140458.jpg
20211031_170805.jpg

Sam Kuzhalanattu

Nov 1, 2021, 2:07:13 PM11/1/21
to efloraofindia
Sharing more images
20210823_140640.jpg
20210823_140533.jpg
20210823_140627.jpg
20210823_140603.jpg
20210823_140911.jpg

Sam Kuzhalanattu

Nov 1, 2021, 2:09:34 PM11/1/21
to efloraofindia
Sharing more images.
20210823_140948.jpg
20210823_140931.jpg

J.M. Garg

Nov 2, 2021, 5:10:56 AM11/2/21
to efloraofindia, Sam Kuzhalanattu, santhosh kumar es, Vinayaraj V R, girish kumar ellezhuthil
Thanks, Sam ji

--
With regards,
J. M. Garg

20210823_140326.jpg
20210823_140419.jpg
20210823_140227.jpg
20210823_140131.jpg
20210823_140047.jpg
20210823_140458.jpg
20211031_170805.jpg
180 Identify wild plant

J.M. Garg

Nov 2, 2021, 5:11:15 AM11/2/21
to efloraofindia, Sam Kuzhalanattu
Thanks, Sam ji

Nov 2, 2021, 6:41:07 AM11/2/21
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, Sam Kuzhalanattu
Neurocalyx wightii now Neurocalyx calycinus

J.M. Garg

Nov 2, 2021, 6:50:12 AM11/2/21
to Dr E S Santhosh Kumar, efloraofindia, Sam Kuzhalanattu
Thanks a lot, Santhosh ji

--
With regards,
J. M. Garg

Sam Kuzhalanattu

Nov 2, 2021, 9:00:44 AM11/2/21
to J.M. Garg, Dr E S Santhosh Kumar, efloraofindia
Yes, it is dear Santhosh ji, thank you very much for ID my plant.  I received only fruit image and mistakenly understand it as flower image, with kind regards, Sam.

Sam Kuzhalanattu

Nov 4, 2021, 11:09:38 AM11/4/21
to J.M. Garg, Dr E S Santhosh Kumar, efloraofindia
Dear Members,
I am sharing seed image and information, with regards, Sam.
Seed: brown, numerous, micro granular
20211104_135835.jpg