Plant of Central Java 1

Pudji Widodo

Mar 22, 2014, 2:15:43 AM3/22/14
to efloraofindia
Dear Sirs,

Could you help me to identify our small tree, 5 m tall, please.  Thank you.

Yours Sincerely,
Pudji Widodo
Fakultas Biologi Universitas Jenderal Soedirman
PURWOKERTO 53122 INDONESIA
100_3416.JPG
100_3420.JPG

Pudji Widodo

Mar 25, 2014, 9:00:42 AM3/25/14
to efloraofindia
After searching, I found that this is Intsia bijuga.
Could you please validate.  Thank you.

J.M. Garg

Apr 1, 2014, 4:03:03 AM4/1/14
to efloraofindia, Pudji Widodo

Some earlier relevant feedback:

After searching, I found that this is Intsia bijuga.
Could you please validate. Thank you.
Pudji Widodo
Fakultas Biologi Universitas Jenderal Soedirman
PURWOKERTO 53122 INDONESIA

With regards,
J.M.Garg

The whole world uses
my Image Resource of more than a thousand species & eight thousand images of Birds, Butterflies, Plants etc. (arranged alphabetically & place-wise). You can also use them for free as per Creative Commons license attached with each image.

For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora, please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group (largest in the world- around 2265 members & 1,82,700 messages on 28/2/14) or Efloraofindia website (with a species database of more than 9000 species & 1,80,000 images). Winner of Wipro-NFS Sparrow Awards 2014

100_3416.JPG
100_3420.JPG

Gurcharan Singh

Sep 22, 2021, 11:48:48 PM9/22/21
to efloraofindia
Forwarding for ID
Group discussion at

Gurcharan Singh

Sep 22, 2021, 11:50:31 PM9/22/21
to indiantreepix, Pudji Widodo
  Forwarding for ID
Group discussion at

Sep 23, 2021, 3:05:31 AM9/23/21
to Pudji Widodo, Gurcharan Singh, J.M. Garg, efloraindia
Intsia bijuga (Colebr.) Kuntze !
Thank you
Saroj Kasaju
100_3416.JPG
100_3420.JPG

Saroj Kasaju

Sep 23, 2021, 3:06:10 AM9/23/21
to efloraindia, Gurcharan Singh, J.M. Garg, Pudji Widodo
Intsia bijuga (Colebr.) Kuntze
Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

Mahadeswara

Sep 23, 2021, 8:05:14 AM9/23/21
to efloraofindia
Great Saroj ji.
Comparative images support the ID.

Mahadeswara

Sep 23, 2021, 8:07:04 AM9/23/21
to efloraofindia
Very distinctive.  Thanks Pudii ji for posting the photographs of this beautiful tree.

Saroj Kasaju

Sep 23, 2021, 8:33:33 AM9/23/21
to efloraindia

Thank you Mahadeswra Ji !

Saroj Kasaju

Pudji Widodo

Sep 23, 2021, 8:30:48 PM9/23/21
to Saroj Kasaju, efloraindia, Gurcharan Singh, J.M. Garg
Thank you Gurcharan Ji, Garg Ji, Saroj Ji.
Yes, it is cultivated.
Pudji Widodo
Fakultas Biologi Universitas Jenderal Soedirman
PURWOKERTO 53122 INDONESIA

Saroj Kasaju

Sep 24, 2021, 4:17:48 AM9/24/21
to Pudji Widodo, efloraindia, Gurcharan Singh, J.M. Garg
OK Dr. Widodo !
Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju