Primula primulina in FOI

J.M. Garg

Mar 18, 2022, 12:13:50 PM3/18/22
to efloraofindia, Tabish, Thingnam Girija
Hi, Tabish ji,
Images of Primula primulina in FOI look different from images and references at
Pl. check.
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

Tabish

Mar 19, 2022, 6:17:58 AM3/19/22
to efloraofindia
I think you are right Garg ji. Not so much hairiness visible in the throat!
   Tabish

J.M. Garg

Mar 19, 2022, 11:58:47 AM3/19/22
to efloraofindia, Tabish
Flowers look similar to images at Primula reptans Hook. f. ex Watt
But I think leaves look totally different and also do not have distribution in Arunachal as per POWO and CoL.

With regards,
J.M.Garg

J.M. Garg

Mar 23, 2022, 6:33:46 AM3/23/22
to efloraofindia, Tabish
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

J.M. Garg

Mar 23, 2022, 6:35:58 AM3/23/22
to efloraofindia, Tabish

Forwarding again for Id assistance please for correct id of Images at Primula primulina in FOI

--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

Saroj Kasaju

Mar 23, 2022, 6:48:23 AM3/23/22
to efloraindia, Tabish
This is definitely not the P. primulina !
Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

J.M. Garg

Mar 23, 2022, 6:59:24 AM3/23/22
to efloraofindia, Tabish, Saroj Kasaju
Thanks a lot, John ji

Mar 28, 2022, 3:28:32 AM3/28/22
to Tabish, Saroj Kasaju, efloraofindia
Hi, Tabish ji,
Pl. correct.
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

Tabish

Mar 28, 2022, 5:23:42 AM3/28/22
to efloraofindia
There is a distinct flowering stem. So it doesn't look like it could be Primula minutissima. I think I will post more pictures here for identification.
   Tabish