unid mushroom at cec on 12th aug 09

shubhada nikharge

Aug 14, 2009, 4:17:32 AM8/14/09
to indian tree pix
hi,
attached a pic of mushroom taken at Conservation Education Centre, Goregaon East, Mumbai.
Date : 21th Aug 2009.
 pl. identify. I was told that it is 'ear lobed mushroom'.

Yahoo! recommends that you upgrade to the new and safer Internet Explorer 8.
unid mushroom 2009_0812_cec_0166 e.jpg

Neil Soares

Aug 14, 2009, 9:06:29 AM8/14/09
to indian tree pix, shubhada nikharge
Hi Shubhada,
   It looks like the Jew's Ear fungus I had posted earlier. Sending you a few of my photographs.
                   Regards,
                     Neil.

--- On Fri, 8/14/09, shubhada nikharge <shubhada...@yahoo.co.in> wrote:
Jew's Ear fungus 1.jpg
Jew's Ear fungus 2.jpg
Jew's Ears fungus 3.jpg
Jew's Ears fungus 4.jpg

shubhada nikharge

Aug 14, 2009, 9:31:52 AM8/14/09
to Neil Soares, indian tree pix
Hi Neil,
thanx for id.
Very nice pics. i did not get good quality pics of it.
cheers,
shubhada