Is something wrong with the Salvadora oleoides?

Suresh C. Sharma

May 30, 2009, 7:08:06 AM5/30/09
to indiantreepix
This is Salvadora oleoides Dence.

The second pic shows its flowers/fruits - or is it some sort of disease?

Sonepat, Haryana, 30 May 09.

Best,
Suresh C. Sharma
Picture-014.jpg
Picture-013.jpg

Tabish

May 30, 2009, 12:20:34 PM5/30/09
to indiantreepix
I think the flowers clusters of this tree look like this:
http://www.flowersofindia.net/catalog/slides/Bada%20Peelu.html
However I have also seen a messy structure exactly like this on this
tree, and wondered what it is. I assumed it was flowers mixed with
leaves. I would like to be enlightened on this.
- Tabish

On May 30, 4:08 pm, "Suresh C. Sharma" <bushc...@gmail.com> wrote:
> This is *Salvadora oleoides *Dence.
>
> The second pic shows its flowers/fruits - or is it some sort of disease?
>
> Sonepat, Haryana, 30 May 09.
>
> Best,
> Suresh C. Sharma
>
>  Picture-014.jpg
> 247KViewDownload
>
>  Picture-013.jpg
> 73KViewDownload

Devendra Bhardwaj

May 30, 2009, 9:39:36 PM5/30/09
to Suresh C. Sharma, indiantreepix
Hi Sureshji,
     I go through Bhandari Flora .I think Some Disease.
Regard
Devendra Bhardwaj

The second pic shows its flowers/fruits - or is it some sort of disease?

Sonepat, Haryana, 30 May 09.

Best,
Suresh C. Sharma

Cricket on your mind? Visit the ultimate cricket website. Enter now!