Seeking Identification

Tsethup Tshering

Oct 13, 2022, 12:33:19 AM10/13/22
to efloraofindia
Respected all,
 I have attached 2 nos of plant photos  for identification, i took these plant pictures during my field excursion to Southern Bhutan at Sarpang.

Thank you in Advance.

Yours sincerly
unknown plant from sarpang.JPG
unknown 2.JPG

Saroj Kasaju

Oct 13, 2022, 12:39:56 AM10/13/22
to indian...@googlegroups.com, Tsethup Tshering, J.M. Garg
Habitat and leaf images ?

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

Tsethup Tshering

Oct 13, 2022, 5:17:15 AM10/13/22
to Saroj Kasaju, indian...@googlegroups.com, J.M. Garg
Respected sir,
Thank you for your response, This tree was medium size tree and usually found in dry places where the Chromolaena odorata and under teak forest. i am sorry i could not take the leaves images i will send here next time if i happen to visit this places.

Thanking you

Tsethup Tshering

Oct 13, 2022, 5:25:58 AM10/13/22
to Saroj Kasaju, indian...@googlegroups.com, J.M. Garg
Leave photos attached here!
leaves of Unknown plant.JPG

J.M. Garg

Oct 13, 2022, 5:33:58 AM10/13/22
to efloraofindia
Thanks, Tsethup.

--
With regards,
J. M. Garg

Saroj Kasaju

Oct 13, 2022, 7:07:46 AM10/13/22
to indian...@googlegroups.com
Sorry I cannot help.

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

Plantaholic Sheila.

Oct 13, 2022, 8:36:30 AM10/13/22
to eFloraofIndia
Are you positive the leaves in pic 3 belong to the same plant as 1 and 2...which shows opposite leaves all down the branch.
pic 3...The arrangement appears to be different.

J.M. Garg

Oct 13, 2022, 11:43:30 AM10/13/22
to Saroj Kasaju, efloraofindia, Tsethup Tshering, Sheila Sadd

--
With regards,
J. M. Garg

J.M. Garg

Oct 14, 2022, 12:36:34 AM10/14/22
to efloraofindia

--
With regards,
J. M. Garg

Oct 14, 2022, 4:09:24 AM10/14/22
to efloraofindia, Tsethup Tshering, Saroj Kasaju
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

J.M. Garg