Santali name(s) of Nicoteba betonica (L.) Lindau

Dinesh Valke

Jul 3, 2023, 11:23:23 AM7/3/23
to efloraofindia, Prasanta Hembram
Dear Prasanta ji,
Please help me with the Santali name ᱛᱟᱭᱟᱨ of Nicoteba betonica (L.) Lindau, transcribed in English.
Please check whether more names are listed on the Wikipedia page.
Regards.
Dinesh

Dinesh Valke

Jul 11, 2023, 12:12:31 PM7/11/23
to efloraofindia, Prasanta Hembram
Dear Prasanta ji,
Please take a look at this request whenever you have time.
Regards.
Dinesh

Dinesh Valke

Jul 12, 2023, 11:40:07 AM7/12/23
to efloraofindia, Prasanta Hembram
Dear Prasanta ji,
I got the English transcribed word for ᱛᱟᱭᱟᱨ as tayar in A Santali-English dictionary by A. Campbell, of the Santal mission. Could not get it earlier because the binomial listed in the dictionary has a typo.
Thank you always for your help.
Regards.
Dinesh

J.M. Garg

Jul 21, 2023, 5:28:25 AM7/21/23
to Prasanta Hembram, indian...@googlegroups.com, DineshValke
Ok, Dinesh ji

On Mon, Jul 3, 2023 at 8:53 PM Dinesh Valke <dinesh...@gmail.com> wrote:
Dear Prasanta ji,
Please help me with the Santali name ᱛᱟᱭᱟᱨ of Nicoteba betonica (L.) Lindau, transcribed in English.
Please check whether more names are listed on the Wikipedia page.
Regards.
Dinesh

With regards,
J.M.Garg