Swamy/New series/ID/65 - Handroanthus impetiginosus

M Swamy

May 22, 2022, 8:16:47 AM5/22/22
to efloraofindia
Dear members,
I am attaching herewith the photos of Handroanthus impetiginosus  taken during January 2nd week (2022).  Photographed in Mysore.  The tree is on our street, quite near to my house.
Handroanthus (4).jpg
Handroanthus (5).jpg
Handroanthus (3).jpg
Handroanthus (2).jpg
Handroanthus (1).jpg
Handroanthus impetiginosus (6).JPG

M Swamy

May 22, 2022, 8:20:31 AM5/22/22
to efloraofindia
Habit & vegetative  photos taken today.    I wanted to send the whole set of both vegetative and flowering in one batch.  That is why the delay in sending the tree photos in flowering.
Foliage (6).jpg
Habit (6).jpg
Habit (1).jpg
Foliage (4).jpg

M Swamy

May 22, 2022, 8:22:20 AM5/22/22
to efloraofindia
All these photos belong to the same tree. The flower photos were taken on different days at different times. That is why the colour variation.

Nidhan Singh

May 22, 2022, 10:59:47 AM5/22/22
to indiantreepix
Such a beautiful sight, magnificent tree..

On Sun, May 22, 2022 at 5:49 PM M Swamy <swamy...@gmail.com> wrote:
Dear members,
I am attaching herewith the photos of Handroanthus impetiginosus  taken during January 2nd week (2022).  Photographed in Mysore.  The tree is on our street, quite near to my house.

Regards,

Dr. Nidhan Singh
Associate Professor
Department of Botany
I.B. (PG) College
Panipat-132103 Haryana
Ph.: 09416371227

J.M. Garg

May 22, 2022, 8:22:56 PM5/22/22
to efloraofindia, M Swamy
A beautiful sight to behold.
I have also seen such views in Banglore.
--
With regards,
J. M. Garg

On Sun, 22 May, 2022, 5:46 pm M Swamy, <swamy...@gmail.com> wrote:
Dear members,
I am attaching herewith the photos of Handroanthus impetiginosus  taken during January 2nd week (2022).  Photographed in Mysore.  The tree is on our street, quite near to my house.

Mahadeswara

May 22, 2022, 11:43:15 PM5/22/22
to eFloraofIndia
Thanks Nidhan ji.
With Regards,

Mahadeswara

May 22, 2022, 11:43:41 PM5/22/22
to eFloraofIndia
Thanks Garg ji.
With Regards,

J.M. Garg

May 24, 2022, 8:18:24 AM5/24/22
to efloraofindia, M Swamy
Thanks, Mahadeswara ji, for the wonderful presentation.
Mesmerising!!!

May 24, 2022, 8:31:53 AM5/24/22
to efloraofindia, M Swamy
Published on
https://efloraofindia.com/2022/05/24/mahadeswara-swamy-best-flora-photograph-to-celebrate-15-years-of-completion-of-efloraofindia-on-17-6-22/
Posted it in the efloraofindia Facebook page.
Pl. give it wide publicity in Social media, by posting it in your profile/ groups/ Instagram etc.
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

J.M. Garg

May 24, 2022, 9:31:31 AM5/24/22
to efloraofindia

--
With regards,
J. M. Garg

May 24, 2022, 9:31:37 AM5/24/22
to efloraofindia

--
With regards,
J. M. Garg

From: J.M. Garg <jmg...@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 24 May 2022 at 18:01
To: efloraofindia <indian...@googlegroups.com>
Cc: M Swamy <swamy...@gmail.com>

--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

J.M. Garg

May 24, 2022, 9:31:44 AM5/24/22
to efloraofindia

--
With regards,
J. M. Garg

Handroanthus impetiginosus is really a very beautiful 💚 tree.

Regards

May 24, 2022, 10:55:00 PM5/24/22
to efloraofindia
Thanks Garg ji,
Regards,

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "eFloraofIndia" group.
To view this discussion on the web, visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/indiantreepix/CA%2BiuSFBYVKwkQ7Z-zNsScr_x0ofnofjiOThTfQ1JAQsaNRmSAQ%40mail.gmail.com.

M Swamy

May 24, 2022, 10:55:33 PM5/24/22
to efloraofindia
Thanks Dinesh ji,
Regards,

M Swamy

May 24, 2022, 10:56:42 PM5/24/22
to efloraofindia
Thanks Vijayasankar   Ji,
Regards,

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "eFloraofIndia" group.

M Swamy

May 24, 2022, 10:57:30 PM5/24/22
to indian...@googlegroups.com
Thanks  Anil Kumar  ji,
Regards,

On Tue, May 24, 2022 at 7:01 PM J.M. Garg <jmg...@gmail.com> wrote:
You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "eFloraofIndia" group.

Aarti S. Khale

May 29, 2022, 11:13:43 AM5/29/22
to eFloraofIndia
Mahadeswara Ji,