[efloraofindia:33911] Bauhinia foveolatus

rashida atthar

May 4, 2010, 9:57:26 AM5/4/10
to indian...@googlegroups.com

This amazing Bauhinia foveolatus was seen at Kulgi WLS, Karnataka last week of April '10.   I have earlier posted both the male and female trees whilst flowering from Mumbai.

regards,
Rashida.

Invest your money wisely post Budget Sign up now.

Bauhinia foveolatus branching.JPG
Bauhinia foveolatus leaves trunk k8.JPG
Bauhinia foveolatus leaves .JPG
Bauhinia foveolatus bark6.JPG

tanay bose

May 4, 2010, 10:46:07 AM5/4/10
to rashida atthar, indian...@googlegroups.com
Hopefully you missed the flowers Rashida Ji Bad Luck !!! Better luck next time
Tanay
--
Tanay Bose
+91(033) 25550676 (Resi)

rashida atthar

May 4, 2010, 11:01:48 AM5/4/10
to tanay...@gmail.com, indian...@googlegroups.com
Yes  Tanay ji but to see this species unexpectedly itself was great.

regards,
Rashida.

Date: Tue, 4 May 2010 20:16:07 +0530
Subject: Re: [efloraofindia:33911] Bauhinia foveolatus
From: tanay...@gmail.com
To: rashid...@hotmail.com
CC: indian...@googlegroups.com

On Tue, May 4, 2010 at 7:27 PM, rashida atthar <rashid...@hotmail.com> wrote:

This amazing Bauhinia foveolatus was seen at Kulgi WLS, Karnataka last week of April '10.   I have earlier posted both the male and female trees whilst flowering from Mumbai.

regards,
Rashida.

Invest your money wisely post Budget Sign up now.

Tanay Bose
+91(033) 25550676 (Resi)
9830439691(Mobile)
9674221362 (Mobile)

All the post budget analysis and implications Sign up now.

tanay bose

May 4, 2010, 11:03:18 AM5/4/10
to rashida atthar, indian...@googlegroups.com
Yes Rashida Ji quit rare.