Mitragyna Species?

Vinay Thite

Jul 25, 2021, 7:39:32 AM7/25/21
to efloraofindia

There are two trees under observation. I presume both are Mitragyna. Kindly identify the species.

Text.jpg

VST Comp C 20210725.jpg
VST Comp B 20210725.jpg

Mahadeswara

Jul 26, 2021, 12:53:55 AM7/26/21
to efloraofindia
The first one is Kadamba tree.

Mahadeswara

Jul 26, 2021, 12:54:43 AM7/26/21
to efloraofindia
Neolamarckia cadamba

Mahadeswara

Jul 26, 2021, 12:55:44 AM7/26/21
to efloraofindia
I mean the first half of your first photograph.  The right half is Mitragyna species.

Mahadeswara

Jul 26, 2021, 12:58:18 AM7/26/21
to efloraofindia
My above comments refer to first (left) photograph  (combo)  :    Kadamba on left side and Mitragyna on the right side

Paradesi Anjaneyulu

Jul 26, 2021, 3:52:13 AM7/26/21
to indian...@googlegroups.com
Leaves undulate, inflorescence more than 2 cm dia.  ........Neolamarkiana cadamba
Leaves entire, Inflorescencee less than 1.5 cm dia......Mitragyna parviflora

With regards.

Mailtrack Sender notified by
Mailtrack 07/26/21, 01:18:55 PM

Vinay Thite