Ochna obtusata -Ramdhan champa

rashida atthar

Mar 31, 2010, 9:02:44 AM3/31/10
to indian...@googlegroups.com

Saw the wonderful fruiting of Ochna obtusata ( ar per Delhi book) on 28 March '10 at Shahpur, Mah.

regards,
Rashida.

All the latest on four wheels and more Get it now.
Ochna obtusata fruits persistent calyx seeds.JPG
Ochna obtusata green seeds red fruit.JPG
Ochna obtusata calyx.JPG
Ochna obtusata leaves.JPG

Muthu Karthick

Apr 1, 2010, 3:19:18 AM4/1/10
to rashida atthar, indian...@googlegroups.com

Ochna obtusata DC.

Tamil Names: Serundhi, Silandhi, Panjaram

Muthu Karthick, N
Junior Research Fellow
Care Earth Trust
Chennai - 61
www.careearthtrust.org

rashida atthar

Apr 1, 2010, 3:48:14 AM4/1/10
to nmk...@gmail.com, indian...@googlegroups.com
Thank you Muthu ji for the complete name.

regards,
Rashida.

From: nmk...@gmail.com
Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2010 12:49:18 +0530
Subject: Re: [efloraofindia:31168] Ochna obtusata -Ramdhan champa
To: rashid...@hotmail.com
CC: indian...@googlegroups.com

Where to invest money? Visit MSN Money Special for tax, loans, insurance, realty and savings related recommendations Sign up now.

Muthu Karthick

Apr 2, 2010, 11:13:01 AM4/2/10
to rashida atthar, indian...@googlegroups.com
Welcome Rashidaji,
last year one of my friend was curious about these flowers and fruits and asking me the name of it.