ID040809PHK 2

Pravin Kawale

Aug 4, 2009, 12:14:05 PM8/4/09
to indiantreepix
Hi,
Another climber for Id
It is A itch producing plant
with stinging hairs
Photographed at Kanakeshwar,Alibag
Thanks in advance

DSC00295.JPG
DSC00296.JPG
DSC00300.JPG

DSC00295.JPG
DSC00296.JPG
DSC00300.JPG

Dinesh Valke

Aug 4, 2009, 12:52:26 PM8/4/09
to Pravin Kawale, indiantreepix
.... ¿ some member of Urticaceae ? ... like Boehmeria ? ... I do not know whether any of its species climb !! ... just wild guessing.
Regards.

J.M. Garg

Aug 17, 2009, 3:29:11 AM8/17/09
to indiantreepix, Dinesh Valke, Pravin Kawale
Forwarding again for Id assistance pl.
Earlier feedback from Dinesh ji:

--
With regards,
J.M.Garg (jmg...@gmail.com)

DSC00295.JPG
DSC00296.JPG
DSC00300.JPG

J.M. Garg

Aug 17, 2009, 10:04:20 AM8/17/09
to indiantreepix, Dinesh Valke, Pravin Kawale
Here is a reply from Dr. Shinde ji:
"Looks like Tragia involucrata syn T. hispida
Euphorbiaceae
Causes itching / irritation.
Rajendra"

Pravin Kawale

Aug 17, 2009, 1:30:02 PM8/17/09
to J.M. Garg, indiantreepix, Dinesh Valke
HI,
Thanks a lot

On 8/17/09, J.M. Garg <jmg...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Here is a reply from Dr. Shinde ji:
> "Looks like *Tragia involucrata* syn* T. hispida*
--
Pravin

Smilax004

Aug 18, 2009, 2:17:45 AM8/18/09
to indiantreepix
It is Tragia involucrata
Regards
Giby

On Aug 17, 10:30 pm, Pravin Kawale <kawale.pra...@gmail.com> wrote:
> HI,
> Thanks a lot
>
> On 8/17/09, J.M. Garg <jmga...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > Here is a reply from Dr. Shinde ji:
> > "Looks like *Tragia involucrata* syn* T. hispida*
> > Euphorbiaceae
> > Causes itching / irritation.
> > Rajendra"
>
> > 2009/8/17 J.M. Garg <jmga...@gmail.com>
>
> >> Forwarding again for Id assistance pl.
> >> Earlier feedback from Dinesh ji:
> >>  ".... ¿ some member of Urticaceae ? ... like Boehmeria ? ... I do not
> >> know whether any of its species climb !! ... just wild guessing."

JM Garg

Jan 26, 2017, 4:59:15 AM1/26/17
to efloraofindia, Pravin Kawale, Dinesh Valke, Tapas Chakrabarty

Forwarding again for Id confirmation or otherwise please as Tragia involucrata

DSC00295.JPG
DSC00296.JPG
DSC00300.JPG

Tapas Chakrabarty

Jan 26, 2017, 9:10:09 AM1/26/17
to JM Garg, efloraofindia, Pravin Kawale, Dinesh Valke
Good images of Tragia praetervisa.

J.M. Garg

Jan 26, 2017, 11:36:52 PM1/26/17
to Tapas Chakrabarty, Dinesh Valke, efloraofindia, Pravin Kawale

Thanks a lot,  Tapas ji