Request for photos of the flowers of Simarouba glauca.

M Swamy

Aug 8, 2021, 2:45:59 AM8/8/21
to efloraofindia, J.M. Garg
Dear members,
I  am in need of the photographs of ther flowers of Simarouba glauca.. If  any of our friends have got good photos, kindly send me for my personal use and oblige.
Thanks ,
Dr. Mahadeswara Swamy

J.M. Garg

Aug 8, 2021, 2:59:42 AM8/8/21
to M Swamy, efloraofindia
Hi, Mahadeswara ji,
You yourself have posted at MS/2/2020/2 – ID of the tree
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

J.M. Garg

Aug 8, 2021, 7:51:00 AM8/8/21
to M Swamy, efloraofindia

On Sun, 8 Aug 2021 at 17:06, M Swamy <swamy...@gmail.com> wrote:
Garg ji,
Thanks a lot for tracing out my postings which I did not ! Rather I had forgotten.  I took the photos in IIHR Bangalore.
In this species wide range of variations are observed in floral characteristics such as  male, female and andromonoecious forms  i.e. having hermaphrodite flowers on several branches of the same tree;  and therefore considered as polygamo-dioecious . In my photos it is difficult to point out these differentiation. Suppose any body has got better closeup of the flowers like male, female and andromonoecious forms may please post.
Again Thanks & Regards,
M.Swamy

--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

Mahadeswara

Aug 8, 2021, 11:52:26 PM8/8/21
to efloraofindia
Again thanks a lot Garg ji.   I will inform you if I need any photos and get your permission,
Regards,
M.Swamy