Re: [efloraofindia:0] Two mushrooms from SGNP

Madhuri Pejaver

Aug 1, 2010, 5:47:47 AM8/1/10
to kiran srivastava, indian...@googlegroups.com
too good photos
madhuri

From: kiran srivastava <srivas...@gmail.com>
To: indian...@googlegroups.com
Sent: Sun, 1 August, 2010 3:00:07 PM
Subject: [efloraofindia:0] Two mushrooms from SGNP

This morning we found 2 species of white mushrooms in Sanjay Gandhi National Park, Mumbai. Both were seen on dead bamboo.

#452 has been seen earlier on this site but I cannot remember when. Please identify?

Cheers,
Kiran Srivastava
Mumbai

kiran srivastava

Aug 1, 2010, 5:30:07 AM8/1/10
to indian...@googlegroups.com
P1090429.jpg
P1090432.jpg
P1090452.jpg

tanay bose

Aug 1, 2010, 9:13:09 AM8/1/10
to Madhuri Pejaver, kiran srivastava, indian...@googlegroups.com

Dear Kiran Ji,
I hope….

First two pictures [P1090429.jpg, P1090432.jpg] - Mycena abramsii
Last picture [P1090452.jpg]-
Ductifera pululahuana (Syn: Exidia alba)

Regards

Tanay

On Sun, Aug 1, 2010 at 3:17 PM, Madhuri Pejaver <formp...@yahoo.com> wrote:
too good photos
madhuri

#452 has been seen earlier on this site but I cannot remember when. Please identify?

Cheers,
Kiran Srivastava
Mumbai

--
Tanay Bose
+91(033) 25550676 (Resi)

JM Garg

Apr 30, 2019, 1:12:18 AM4/30/19
to efloraofindia, Ashutosh Sharma, Kiran Srivastava
These two images look close to images of Termitomyces microcarpus as posted by Ashutosh ji, in another post.
Ashutosh ji, pl. have a look & confirm or otherwise, if possible.
P1090429.jpg
P1090432.jpg

Kumar Prabhat Das

May 1, 2019, 12:37:19 AM5/1/19
to indian...@googlegroups.com
termitomyces microcarpus

Regards

J.M. Garg

May 1, 2019, 1:20:56 AM5/1/19
to efloraofindia
Thanks a lot, Kumar ji.
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora, please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group (largest in the world- more than 2975 members & 3,00,000 messages on 25.7.18) or Efloraofindia website (with a species database of more than 12,000 species & 3,00,000 images of which 1,00,000 are directly displayed).