Breynia‎‎ (Phyllanthaceae) page with comparative images

J.M. Garg

Apr 2, 2022, 9:03:03 AMApr 2
to efloraofindia

Dear members,

Pl. go through Breynia‎‎ (Phyllanthaceae) page with comparative images of species in efloraofindia. On clicking the link of species, one can check the complete details. Genus pages generally give details of most of the species found in India.

I request you to pl. go through & point out mistakes, if any. I hope this will aid in identification in future. If anybody can send images of other species of this genus (for incorporation in the website), if any, or can identify unidentified images, it will be really nice.
Most of the credit goes to Tapas ji, for
Phyllanthaceae.

--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

Mahadeswara

Apr 2, 2022, 11:12:18 PMApr 2
to efloraofindia
I wish to know whether  Sauropus androgynus  is now the synonym of P.androgyna ?   if so please provide the correct citation .
 Please clarify.

J.M. Garg

Apr 3, 2022, 1:07:44 AMApr 3
to efloraofindia, M Swamy
Yes. Pl. see at https://efloraofindia.com/2011/02/11/breynia/

--
With regards,
J. M. Garg

Mahadeswara

Apr 4, 2022, 8:08:24 AMApr 4
to efloraofindia
I checked it already.  But this species has not been mentioned as synonym.  That's why I queried.

J.M. Garg

Apr 4, 2022, 8:10:02 AMApr 4
to efloraofindia, M Swamy
Pl. see POWO.