Names of Plants in India :: Santali name(s) of Barleria cristata L.

Dinesh Valke

Oct 20, 2021, 8:04:46 AM10/20/21
to efloraofindia, Prasanta Hembram
Dear friends, and Prasanta ji,
I find one name bantishi in Santali for Barleria cristata L. in an article published in Natural Product Radiance, Vol. 8(2), 2009, pp.167-171 - Some abortifacient plants used by the tribal people of West Bengal by S Mitra and Sobhan Kr Mukherjee. Please help me with that name and any other for Barleria cristata in Ol Chiki script.

Regards.
Dinesh

Dinesh Valke

Oct 24, 2021, 11:19:51 PM10/24/21