Re: [efloraofindia:36534] Umber fruiting 1

Neil Soares

Jun 1, 2010, 12:59:17 AM6/1/10
to tanay bose, mani nair, indian...@googlegroups.com

Hi Mani,

   Have many species of Ficus trees on my property. They are visited by a variety of birds and animals either to feed on the figs or to prey on the insect life or simply to rest or roost.

   Sending a few photographs.

                       With regards,

                          Neil Soares.

Jun 1, 2010, 1:05:37 AM6/1/10
to Neil Soares, tanay bose, indian...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Mr. Neil,  Excellent photos.  It was a treat for my tired eyes.
I have a fig tree growing in a container  (anjeer which we get from market).  I  tried to air layer the fig and I am successful.  I transplanted the new branch in a small container and it is growing fine.  Planning to send it to Kerala.

Regards,

Mani.

nivi tha

Jun 1, 2010, 5:18:51 AM6/1/10
to mani nair, Neil Soares, tanay bose, indian...@googlegroups.com

Thank  you so muchfor sharing mani ji. The photos are very nice.

--
Selvalakshmi S.