[efloraofindia:34934] Asteraceae member from Panipat I B College

Balkar Arya

May 16, 2010, 1:24:10 PM5/16/10
to indiantreepix
Dear All
Dimorphotheca pluvialisFrom I B College Panipat
Taken on 26-3-06

pls validate
--
Dr Balkar Singh
Arya P G College, Panipat

Dimorphotheca pluvialis.JPG

Gurcharan Singh

May 16, 2010, 1:48:35 PM5/16/10
to Balkar Arya, indiantreepix
Yes Balkar ji
Nice photograph

--
Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Retired  Associate Professor

Balkar Arya

May 16, 2010, 1:58:53 PM5/16/10
to Gurcharan Singh, indiantreepix
Thank You Sir

regards

tanay bose

May 16, 2010, 11:22:15 PM5/16/10
to Balkar Arya, Gurcharan Singh, indiantreepix
This is indeed Dimorphotheca pluvialis ....Balkar ji
Tanay

--
Tanay Bose
+91(033) 25550676 (Resi)