Id Please

Banwari Yadav

Jan 5, 2010, 7:37:35 AM1/5/10
to indian...@googlegroups.com
Dear Friends,
Please identify the Ophioglossum species collected from rajasthan.
Thanks and Regards.
B.L.Yadav

Get your preferred Email name!
DSC00900 group1.JPG
DSC00895 group1.JPG
DSC00894 group1.JPG

Dr. Pankaj Kumar

Jan 5, 2010, 8:54:39 AM1/5/10
to indiantreepix
Dont tell me!!!

DO I SEE THREE ORCHID PLANTS AMONG OPHIOGLOSSUM????

That should be a new record for Rajasthan if I am right!!!

By any chance do you have more pics like the first one then do share
to confirm. I would be grateful.

Regards
Pankaj

Vijayadas D

Jan 5, 2010, 10:48:36 PM1/5/10
to Banwari Yadav, indian...@googlegroups.com
This is Ophioglossum lusitanicum , a rare sps, with this pink coloration

Regards,

VijayadasD
Horticulturalist / Estates Supervisor Deputy
Electro Saudi Services Ltd
Salwa Garden Village
Riyadh-11462,PBNO-7210
KSA
vijayadas.wetpaint.com

Ferns are funniest plants..............!!!!!
--static--liam_heartbubbles_bottomleft.jpg

Banwari Yadav

Jan 6, 2010, 10:16:22 AM1/6/10
to indian...@googlegroups.com

Feb 17, 2010, 11:39:46 PM2/17/10
to efloraofindia, Banwari Yadav, Dr. Pankaj Kumar, Vijayadas D

Earlier relevant feedback:

“Dont tell me!!!

Regards
Pankaj”

This is Ophioglossum lusitanicum , a rare sps, with this pink coloration
VijayadasD”

“Dear Vijayadas Ji,
Thanks for identification.I would like to mentioned that the pink color and thick tropophyll are not the characters of O.lusitanicum. I am attaching the photograph of O.lusitanicum which is not pink in color and is occurring in the same locality.So, there is no habitat difference. ” from Banwari ji.

With regards,
J.M.Garg (jmg...@gmail.com)

--static--liam_heartbubbles_bottomleft.jpg
DSC00900 group1.JPG
DSC00895 group1.JPG
DSC00894 group1.JPG

Gurcharan Singh

Feb 18, 2010, 12:59:36 AM2/18/10
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, Banwari Yadav, Dr. Pankaj Kumar, Vijayadas D
Yadav ji

Your picture of O. lusitanicum could not be seen, please upload again

I have just seen on the web recent paper on Ophioglossum in Pachmarhi by A. P. Singh et al. published in Taiwania 54(4): 353-364, 2009. Two species in this paper are mentioned reported from Rajasthan (Jhalawar) P. gramineum and P. nudicaule. According to the key and photograph, this plant could be P. nudicaule, except for red coloration on leaves.

--
Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Associate Professor

--static--liam_heartbubbles_bottomleft.jpg

Gurcharan Singh

J.M. Garg

Mar 10, 2010, 7:44:39 AM3/10/10
to efloraofindia, Dr. Pankaj Kumar, Vijayadas D, Banwari Yadav, Gurcharan Singh
[...]

I have just seen on the web recent paper on Ophioglossum in Pachmarhi by A. P. Singh et al. published in Taiwania 54(4): 353-364, 2009. Two species in this paper are mentioned reported from Rajasthan (Jhalawar) O. gramineum and O. nudicaule. According to the key and photograph, this plant could be P. nudicaule, except for red coloration on leaves.
--
Dr. Gurcharan Singh"

Mar 10, 2010, 11:03:57 AM3/10/10
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, Dr. Pankaj Kumar, Vijayadas D, Banwari Yadav, Gurcharan Singh
Dear all ,
I think this is Ophioglossum gramineum, which has been published as a new record from Rajasthan by Singh et.al; 2009 in Taiwania, 54(4): 353-364. I am attaching the pdf copy of the paper for further reference of all.
Regards
Tanay

Tanay Bose
+91(033) 25550676 (Resi)
9830439691(Mobile)
9674221362 (Mobile)

--static--liam_heartbubbles_bottomleft.jpg
tai.2009.54.4.353.pdf